chapter 80

An holy crap we are at chapter 80 thank you all so much!

So Savanna was training for the hoenn league and all of them were on a boat but their was a place you can train and Savanna was training super hard and she wasn't taking any breaks and her Pokemon weren't either and Ritchie says Savanna do you wanna go eat you must be starving and Savanna said no I gotta train and Ritchie sweat drops and said its always good to take a break and Savanna says I got a water bottle with me I will be fine and Ritchie says it won't consume your hunger tho. Savanna rolled her eyes and said look I am really busy I wanna win this whole thing and Ritchie left.

Meanwhile
Ash asks where's Savanna? Ritchie says she doesn't wanna take a break and Brock says I will try talking with her and Ritchie nodded and said I dare you, have fun and Brock nodded and walked outside and asked Savanna to come back inside and Savanna says look I wanna win this no matter what and Aggron roared agreeing with me and Charizard did too and Brock sweat dropped and said I will give you your favorite for dinner and Savanna smiled and said okay Charizard and everyone return and Brock and Savanna ran off.  An this was a chapter that I wanted to do before the hoenn league. But I was to lazy. So next one shot might be before everyone meets Type Null and Savanna is training it and tries to keep it a secret from everyone and this will take place right after Ritchie started traveling with the group so yeah.