i get a Pokemon egg.

So we all wake up from some good night rest i wake up first and i see Gary sitting om the couch waiting for everyone else and i see Ash jumping around like a crazy person waiting for Norman to wake up so they can have there gym battle. So i sat beside Gary and he says good morning Savanna did you sleep well? And i nod and say yeah and good morning too. So Ash tries to come up to me and Charizard gets up and growls at Ash and Gary says wow Savanna's Charizard trusts me more than you. And Ash says Savanna can you tell Charizard not to be a prick right now. And i roll my eyes and say well idk why she is being mean to people except thos it likes now. Before it evolved it was never a prick now it its i guess Pokemon do change while evolving. And Gary says yeah this is why your a better trainer than Ashy boy because your a strong trainer and you woke up on time to get a Pokemon and you can control your Charizard. And Ash says hey she just started her journey 3 months ago. And Gary says while i started my journey a couple of years ago but i am still better than you Ashy boy. And Ash gets angry and i knew there is going to be a fight so i get up and i move and i see Riche going down the stairs and he says Ash and Gary are fighting again huh? And i say yeah and its about who is stronger me or Ash. And Riche rolls his eyes and says they are going to fight so much about this and i nod. So i hear Gary say Savanna is so much stronger because she knows a lot more about Pokemon than you do! And Ash says i have a stronger bond with my Pokemon and she uses her Charizard a lot! And Gary says THATS BECAUSE ITS HER PARTNER AND WHEN SHE GETS CAPTURED BY TEAM MAGMA SHE DOESN'T NOTICE THE METAL CLAW SO HOW THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO GET OUT HER POKEMON! And me and Riche just roll our eyes and i say to him wanna go for a walk? And he nods and says sure so we walked out of the house and Charizard is beside me and she roars and she sees Riche and smiles. So Riche was petting Charizard on the head and i say thanks for not calling Charizard a prick cuz everyone always calls her that it hurts Charizard feelings and also thanks for helping me raise it. And Riche says no problem you know i kinda agree with Gary you are a little better than Ash.

You can control your Charizard and your have pretty powerful Pokemon like your Marshtomp Treecko. Eletrike Charizard and Breloom and Lairon. But i wanna give you something so i see him get something out of his backpack here he says as he gives me the egg. And i say why you giving me this? And he says its because Sparky breeded with a female Pikachu and i asked him who should i give it too and lets just say. Flashback So Riche was holding a egg that he got from the Daycare lady and he asked Sparky. So Sparky starts running into the forest and points at me and Riche says Savanna you want to give this to Savanna? And Sparky nods and Riche says you trust her do you with your offspring. And Sparky nods and runs back. Flashback ends. So Riche says yep he chose you. And i say wow. So we walk back to the house and stuff and we were all eating and stuff. And we were getting ready for Ash's gym battle. An i know this was crap but whatever see you all later byeee