I also get dressed. I put on a white shirt with these weird thrills and for some reason I love the frills. I never thought I'd say that. I wear a black blazer and trousers and I let my growing hair down. My hair is growing and fast. It's now almost up to my neck.

I knock on the bathroom door, knowing she's getting ready in there

I knock on the bathroom door, knowing she's getting ready in there. She doesn't really like me seeing her change. I've seen it maybe once and I loved it.

"My baby, I'll be outside, okay?"

I hear her hum which makes me smile and walk giddly down stairs.

Recently, I've adored her more than ever. I don't know how to explain. It's like the feelings of butterflies. Although it's cheesy, every fucking time I see her, my stomach fucking dances. She's lights up the room.

I step outside, putting a cigarette in my mouth. After lighting it, I let the toxic smoke to spread down my neck. I'm pretty stressed. It's all the main fucking associates to this Mafia shit.

I turn and see pretty Hazel in her pretty dress. Her collarbones are so prominent and I just want to kiss them. I don't even want to make a mark. I just want her skin to kiss.

She smiles as soon as she sees me. She glazes her eyes up and down my body and it makes my heart spark.

She then takes my cigarette out of my mouth, putting it in hers. She has asthma. She probably shouldn't but she inhales the toxins and she blows it in my face and then bites her lower lip, trying not to laugh at the embarrassing face I just pulled.

"You're beautiful." I say unconsciously. I look her up and down and she's a fucking piece of art. I love seeing her.

"Then you're bound to match me then." She smiles and hops into the black car, the other car with the boys driving off.

I get in after and the first thing my brain does is place my hand on her bare thigh, where the slit is.

"You know, your hair looks like you're a prince? Prince Harry." She smiles, twirling her finger around one of my curls. The other day she gave me some hair shit and its doing wonders to my curls.

"What does that make you, then?"

She smiles and kisses my shoulder before leaning on it. "Lucky. It makes me lucky."

*

We're the second to last people to arrive which is better than nothing. My mum is the only one not here. I catch a glimpse of Haze's mum, Linda. I remember when I was bought back from running away, she threatened to kill Gemma if I ran again. She didn't even have anything to fucking do with me.

I'm sorry I shouted at Linda the way I did but when I saw her, that's all I could think about. It made me angry.

The restaurant is very much cream and gold coloured and it's fucking bright in here. I sit down next to Haze and Louis is opposite me. Niall is next to him and Liam is next to Niall. It's overwhelming seeing everyone together. Next thing you know we could be all dead.