Chapter 9: Creating Memories

It's a double update. Please make sure that before reading this chapter, you read the previous chapter 8.
Thank you!
_________________________________________

It was a sunny day. The sky was blue and clear. Alexis opened her house’s door and went further to her kitchen to keep groceries on the kitchen counter. She had gone shopping for some groceries and other required things as per her mother’s request and now she had came back home. She went towards her room to get freshen up but heard some clicking sounds. She got alarmed and tried to open her room’s door but it was locked. She was frantic with worry. She went downstairs to get her room keys, so that she could open the locked door. Before heading again upstairs towards her room, she got an idea and decided to take a frying pan from the kitchen for her safety. Frying Pan?! Don't worry, I relate your thoughts. She thought of smacking the head of whoever the robber or murderer was in her room with the frying pan, just like how Rapunzel had smacked Ryder's head in the movie Tangled. From a long time she had wished to do that to someone and now finally she had the chance. She giggled in an evil manner thinking about the movie scenes. Tangled. Her favourite Disney Movie. No Alexis! This is not the right time to think about a movie. Oh but that movie is worth thinking for...Damn! Stop it Alex! She thought to herself and made her way up, towards her room. She heard some muffled voice and the same clicking sound. She gulped the lump formed in her throat and tried opening her room’s door with the key, with shaky hands. She click opened the door, and realised there was definitely a thief in her room. She closed her eyes shut and hit the person hard with the frying pan.

“Burglar! Burglar! Mom! Burglar!”, she screamed almost her lungs out. Her mom came running frantically towards her. They saw the person lying below them and gasped widely.

“Aaron!”, They both said in unison.

“Mom! Aaron’s a burglar?”, Alexis questioned shocked and surprised.

“What?! Oh you foolish girl! It was no burglar! And definitely Aaron’s no burglar! Poor boy! He came here for his counselling sessions and stayed in your room, waiting for you to come home! You’ve literally crossed all the limits of stupidity Alexis! Can’t you see anything clearly before reacting! Use some of your brain at times Alex!”, Lisa shouted at Alexis angry and concerned about Aaron.

“Mrs. Morgan! I-I am fine!”, Aaron said while trying to get up. It was good that the hit didn't made his glasses fall off from his eyes. Thank you god!

“Oh dear!”, Lisa said and helped him sit on Alexis bed. Meanwhile, Alexis went to grab him some water and offered him.

“Thank you”, he thanked and gulped down the water. “I am really okay Mrs. Morgan. Don’t worry. I just got locked somehow in the room, so I was trying to open the door until Alexis hit me with the frying pan but it’s really nothing. Trust me”, he said smiling softly at Lisa and giving a amused look to Alexis. Alexis cheeks turned pink from embarrassment. Lisa face palmed herself, too tired to even say anything to her daughter.

“Alright! If you say so. I’ll be downstairs okay. Ask me if anything is needed and Alexis you better not trouble him more!”, Lisa stated giving a concerned smile to Aaron and then glared her daughter. She went downstairs and Aaron just grinned sheepishly like a Cheshire cat at Alexis.

“I can’t really believe that you would literally hit me with a freaking frying pan. What were you trying to do exactly? Ah! Wait! Now I see, you were trying to be Rapunzel! Really Alex? Well, no worries, if you’re Rapunzel then I’m ready to be your Flynn Ryder or Eugene Fitzherbert, whatever you say”, Aaron winked at her and mocked her.

Alexis blushed more embarrassed and rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh. Aaron chuckled and Alexis ignored him. She went to a cupboard to get a first aid kit for him.