Chapter 5: Vegetarian?

Surprise! It's a double update. Please make sure that before reading this chapter, you read the previous chapter 4.
Thank you!
_________________________________________

You and I, we don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between you and I

Oh, you and I
_________________________________________

"You!"

"Alexis!", Aaron gasped.

"Aaron?" Alexis asked unsure. "So, my mom's giving counselling sessions to you?"

"Yeah", he answered.

"Oh don't worry then she'll make positive changes in you. How was today's session?"

Aaron smiled politely to her. "Yeah your mom understands me quite well and she's very sweet. Today's session was nice."

Alexis smiled back and excused herself to the bathroom to get freshen up. By the time, Aaron looked around the shelves and mostly saw the different music albums of One Direction. She seemed to be a very big fan of them. He also noticed the band members photos and posters on her wall above her bed post. On the wall where her desk was situated, he saw some beautiful photos of her and with her family attached to fairy lights. He saw One Direction's album "You & I" on the desk and started humming the song. He was busy humming and observing her albums and books when suddenly a voice scared the living daylights out of him.

"Stealing is considered as a crime Walker!", Alexis stated darkly and amused at the same time.

"Don't sneak up on me like that. You scared the hell out of me!", Aaron gasped, out of breath. "And I wasn't stealing miss. There's a difference between looking at something and stealing it!"

A silly grin plastered on Alexis's face and Aaron just rolled his eyes behind his glasses and made a irritating scornful face.

"Hey don't show that irritating scornful face of yours to me mister"

It was now Aaron's time to smirk at her. Alexis just wanted to wipe off that stupid smirk from his face but instead she just rolled her eyes at him and made the same scornful face.

"See now who's making the so called 'irritating' scornful face!", Aaron giggled.

"Fine. You win. Happy?", Alexis huffed making Aaron chuckle more. She found him adorable and a slight smile was formed by her lips. Aaron went further, exploring her room. He found a frame of hers with her dad.

"Is that your dad?", he asked.

"Yeah", Alexis replied with some different emotion that Aaron couldn't comprehend.

"Oh. Where is he now?"

Her features softened and she exhaled softly,"He is no more. I was 14 when I lost him. He had an accident. He was a great man. I miss him a lot." She couldn't stop the emotions coming out of her.

"I'm sure he was. I'm really very sorry about him." Aaron said concerned.

"That's alright. Wanna watch some movie? I'm going to watch Harry Potter. We can see it together until you go home. I'll bring snacks from down for us. You stay here okay?"

Before Aaron could reply, Alexis went downstairs to get them snacks. He felt bad for her. He saw her moistened eyes when she talked about her dad. She was strong though. She didn't let her emotions overcome her and quickly got composed. He thought.

Alexis came back with snacks and they started watching movie on her laptop. They were sitting on her bed, peacefully watching Harry Potter. They had realised that they both were a big Harry Potter's fan which basically meant they were potterheads.

They really enjoyed their time a lot, watching the movie together. Aaron was going to stay at her house till dinner, so they were able to finish the first movie of the series. Later they went down for dinner.

"Seriously? Vegetarian? Do vegetarian people still exist?", Alexis asked Aaron astonished. She couldn't remember if she had ever met anyone one in her life who did not eat meat.

Alexis and Aaron with their moms were having dinner when Alexis found that Aaron only eats vegetarian food. His mom also eats Non- veg but he doesn't and so she was surprised.

"Yeah. No offense but I don't like eating non- vegetarian food. Poor animals!", Aaron said sighing.

"Hmm I see...they are your kind, no wonder you pity them", Alexis said giggling and showing a not so real emotion of concern. Aaron gave her a fake cheesy smile and Mrs. Walker burst out into laughter. Alexis's mom just glared at her.

"At least he's sympathetic unlike someone like you, Alex! Ungrateful child!", Lisa frowned at Alexis.

"Oh dear, it's okay. She's right though. I already like her a lot!", said Eleanor, laughing heartily. Alexis grinned sheepishly. Aaron gave a her a dirty look, to which everybody chuckled. They all ate their dinner merrily spending some quality time together.

_________________________________________

Hello lovely readers! How's this chapter? Did you like it? Feel free to comment your thoughts. Also please do vote, it will help a lot : )
See you on Saturday!

Don't forget, I update every Wednesday & Saturday.

Till then,
Bye! Stay safe & smile more ^_^

With love,
~Nirali♡

Chapter Published- Wednesday, 1 June 2022.