Chapter 3: Mysterious Eyes

"You should probably find a higher hill!"

That was a voice of a girl. It was the sweetest voice Aaron had ever heard. He turned around to see the beauty behind him and indeed he was right. She was beautiful, a beauty. She then came near him and was speaking to him something but all he could do was stare at her amazing bluish green eyes. He was so busy staring at her that he did not even listen properly to what she was saying. He was weirdly attracted to the hair ribbon which she had in her beautiful, silky hair. Her face was pretty and her lips seemed really soft and moist that he wondered how she would look when she would smile.

"Like what you see?", the girl asked out of a sudden.

"Yeah", Aaron replied dreamily and thoughtlessly. His eyes widened at his own response and he further quickly said, "I mean sorry. So, I...uh...um...What were you saying by the way?" Woah, Aaron! Really? Why are you stammering? Focus man!

"Exactly! I'm speaking to you from a minute or so but you were busy day dreaming and staring at my face. Is there something?", snapped the girl.

"Something what? Where?", Aaron asked confused, in complete haze of her angelic aura.

"On my face you silly! Is there anything on my face?", the girl questioned.

"What no! There's nothing on your face. I'm sorry. Well, will you tell me now what were you saying few minutes ago?", Aaron asked.

"Oh yeah right. So, I was telling you that you should probably find a higher hill to jump from. From here if you'll jump then you'll just get injured badly. If you really like want to commit a suicide and die and end your 'you only live once' life then you should definitely find a higher hill", the girl stated simply.

"Are you being really serious?", Aaron asked, completely amused by the girl's talks.

"Yeah I am and I'm going trekking up there. You may accompany me. You'll find a higher hill there", suggested the girl pointing at the hills. Aaron was somewhat intrigued by the girl's behaviour. He found her attractively weird and funny. Without thinking twice he agreed to accompany her and they started trekking up the hills. Nobody talked with each other as they started their walk. Silence had filled the atmosphere. Who was this funny girl really?

"Alexis Morgan", the girl introduced herself after some time of walking silently.

"Oh! You've got a nice name and nice to meet you too", said Aaron.

"Well, nice to meet you Mysterious Eyes!"

"Mysterious eyes?"

"Yeah that's what you're known for, in the entire university", Alexis replied.

"Entire uni? Oh, wait! you know me and do I know you?", Aaron asked surprised.

"Um...Yeah... well no, you don't know me and I don't know you too, to be precise but you're kinda in trend you know. Have you seen the university chat groups? You're famous there buddy, by your name "Mysterious Eyes", Alexis said.

"I see...We're in the same university then and probably in the same class too but how haven't I seen you before?", Aaron questioned.

"That's because I just started coming from yesterday, and maybe yesterday we didn't had any classes together but my friends told me about you.", Alexis answered.

"Oh!", that's all was Aaron could reply. Awkward silence filled the atmosphere again as they proceeded further with their trekking.

After some time Alexis again voiced, "I can't always call you 'Mysterious Eyes' ya know."