Author's Note A/N⚠️

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance! <3
By the way, how did you end up here? Through Tags? Reading lists?

Updates Every Wednesday & Saturday!

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book or story are either the product of the author's or writer's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 Nirali Bhatkar

All rights reserved. No portion of this book or story may be reproduced in any form without the permission from the author.

Different songs have been mentioned in the story. The cover of the book is made by the author that is me. I do not own the songs or the pictures in my story, including the book cover. Credits go to their respective owners.
Thank you!

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. •

Trigger Warning:

- Use of slang language

- Thoughts of suicide / self-harm

- Mild Bullying / Emotional Abuse

- Mentioning of Drug addiction

- Moderate traumatic events

- Death of a loved one

∆ This is your only warning throughout the book or story, so read at your own choice. You've been warned! ∆

This is my first story and I really hope you all will like it. Your support and appreciation will keep me motivated, so it's highly welcomed. I will gladly accept some kind of criticism, as I want to improve at my work but I will not tolerate any kind of hate or cyberbullying. If you don't like the story, you can stop reading it but please don't try to hurt my feelings. I've worked hard and I know I will gradually improve. Also, be nice to each other in the comment section and don't spoil the story for other readers. Please do not recommend other stories between the chapters. If you really want to recommend, then please do it in the last chapter or at the end of the story. You might not like the story at first, but trust the process and please give a chance, as I've already mentioned that this is my first story.

So, I'll stop here for now. I appreciate all the readers who are still reading this patiently. It means a lot. If you've made it till here then comment the thumbs up sign emoticon like this, '👍'.

Don't forget, I will update the story every Wednesday & Saturday!

Happy Reading!

With love,
~Nirali♡