Chapter 7: Feelings?

Do you love the rain, does it make you dance

When you're drunk with your friends at a party?

What's your favorite song, does it make you smile?

Do you think of me?

When you close your eyes

Tell me, what are you dreamin'?

Everything, I wanna know it all

I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more

Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours

And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try

If it's 10, 000 hours or the rest of my life

I'm gonna love you
________________________________________

The door bell rang and Mrs. Walker opened the door. She beamed seeing the person at her house's entrance.

"Oh Alexis dear! It's so nice to see you! Come inside my child", Eleanor said. Alexis smiled back politely and entered their house. It was big and beautiful!

"Um...Hello Mrs Walker! Hope you're all doing good. Um... I came here for Aaron. We've to do a project in pairs and we both are the partners", Alexis stuttered, suddenly getting shy at the sweet affection of Eleanor.

"Oh! That's great! Aaron is in his room upstairs. I'll send you both some snacks okay? Have a good time!", Eleanor said sweetly.

"Thank you Mrs. Walker!", Alexis said and headed towards the stairs. She was upstairs searching for his room when suddenly she heard someone singing Justin Bieber's and Dan + Shay's song '10,000 Hours'. The voice was angelic. She followed the beautiful voice and reached the room from where it was coming. Alexis gasped widely, closing her mouth from restraining any sound coming from her. She was very surprised to see Aaron. Aaron! He singing so nicely facing towards the window. She stood there watching him intently and waited till he stopped with having feelings full of adoration which she herself didn't knew that she felt for him.

"You didn't tell me that you have such a great a voice Walker!", Alexis said entering his room amazed. Aaron shrieked at her sudden question as he did not expected her to be there.

"You're going to be the death of me. Do you know how much you scared me. What are you doing here?", Aaron asked startled, hiding something behind him instantly.

"I came here for our project dummy. Don't say you forgot about it because then you'll regret and what are you hiding behind you, huh?"

"It's...It's nothing!"

"I don't think so it's nothing. Show me right away! I'm curious now!", Alexis said taking further steps towards him.

"No! Curiosity killed the cat Alexis!"

"Hah! At least the cat died satisfied!" Alexis reached towards Aaron's hand and pulled out whatever he was hiding.

"A guitar!", Alexis beamed surprised. Aaron turned into a light shade of pink.

"Yeah"

"And you can play it?"

"Um...Yes"

"And you didn't tell me!"

"Umm...yeah"

"You're stupid Aaron. Stupid boy but yet I would love to learn it from you someday!", Alexis looked at him with a grin and a twinkle in her eye. Aaron blushed again slightly and Alexis adored the look on him but played cool. She had never seen a boy blush! Well, even he didn't knew he could feel that way.