Chapter 8: 13 Questions What

"Alexis! Aaron! Well done! You both did a great job. The project is amazing and definitely my favourite!", Mrs. Jennifer appreciated Aaron and Alexis who grinned happily like some lunatic Cheshire cats.

"Thank you teacher!", both thanked Mrs. Jennifer and made their way out of the class. It was the end of their day at university and they both had decided to walk home together.

"Damn Ari! Ma'am genuinely seemed happy and proud. I am so glad we could pull of the project so great!", Alexis said gladdened.

"Yeah I am happy too!", Aaron said lightly chuckling.

"Hmm...", Alexis hummed dreamingly closing her eyes. Aaron stared at her contented face and smiled softly.

"Alex...", Aaron paused for Alexis to look at him. Alexis looked at him attentively. He continued and asked, "Would you like to come with me at my home? Um...we could spend some time together I guess. Uh.. Anyways we don't have school work and.."

"And I am coming!", Alexis cut him off amused.

"Uh- okay", Aaron smiled awkwardly. Alexis chuckled and looked away. She again turned to him but with a mischievous grin playing on her face. Something's fishy! Aaron narrowed his eyes at her and saw the ice cream truck. Realisation drawn upon his face and now he knew why she was having the mischievous expressions.

"No way I am going to buy you ice cream again!", Aaron stated.

"You have to"

"No"

Alexis scowled and Aaron giggled sheepishly at her.

"Say please and I may change my mind", Aaron said amused.

"Hell No!", Alexis almost screamed. Almost.

"Jeez does saying please kills a person? Never mind, No ice cream then. Let's go!"

"Just because I am not having my money....Uh! Fine! You want me to say please then that it is!", Alexis said annoyed and soon smirked. She gave him her most annoying puppy eyes and requested dramatically, showing all of her white teeth and blinking her eyelashes cutely, "Pretty Please"

"Oh Jesus! Alright! Alright! Let's go have the ice cream" Aaron said cutely disgusted and Alexis smirked in triumph. Further he said, "And don't ever make that face again!" Alexis laughed at him.

"Serves you right!", She said and they made their way towards the truck. They ordered butterscotch ice cream for Alexis and strawberry ice cream for Aaron. They held their ice creams with them and started walking home.

"Let's play 13 questions Aaron!", Alexis stated enthusiastically.

"13 questions? Isn't it suppose to be 21 questions?", Aaron questioned.

"It's my version of the game and I've named it '13 Questions What', just like you know '13 Reasons Why', So you in?" Aaron was amused at her silly logic behind the name of her game and adored her expecting pleading eyes. He decided to play with her.

"Okay! You go first.", he chuckled.

"Great! So, in total we will ask each other 13 questions and for each question we both have to answer okay?", Alexis explained.

"Alright!", Aaron replied and the game began.

"What's your favourite colour?", she asked.

"Mint", Aaron answered.

"Mint? Oh okay. Mine is blue bell. Your turn."

"Oh nice. What's your biggest pet peeve?"

"Vegan eggs. Need I say more?", Alexis answered and Aaron frowned at her. She giggled at his expressions.