Prologue

“Please listen to me doctor Harris! I can’t show you my eyes! You’ll forget all about yourself! Trust me! Let me go!", pleaded Aaron.

“I see....You won’t listen to me. Don’t you? I think I myself need to snatch and take off your glasses to check them. C’mon let me see your gorgeous eyes! If what you say is true and if I am able to cure it, then I’m going to be insanely rich and famous! You’ll be famous too! Don’t you want that? So child, please let me see your god damn eyes!”, said Mr. Harris sternly. Slowly he started taking giant steps towards Aaron, in an attempt to grab and remove his glasses.

“No! Please! You’re going to regret it so bad...”, whisper shouted Aaron, trying hard to keep his eyes shut. Before Aaron could even comprehend anything, Mr. Harris was gone. Wait! Gone? Where did he go?
_________________________________________

“Alexis Morgan”, the girl introduced herself after some time of walking silently.

“Oh! You’ve got a nice name and nice to meet you too”, said Aaron.

“Well, nice to meet you Mysterious Eyes!”

“Mysterious eyes?”
_________________________________________

Have you ever heard that seeing someone’s eyes will make you forget all about yourself? Well, yes! Aaron Walker's eyes could easily make anyone forget who they are or who they were. His eyes were the most beautiful pair that one could ever find. They were so captivating, that noone could stop themselves from sinking into its beauty, but little did everyone knew that they held a bitter charm. Whoever saw his eyes would forget everything about themselves. Literally everything! Their past, present, loved ones and everybody and everything they knew. Why was it happening? Was is it a blessing in disguise? What happens when a girl named Alexis Morgan enters his life? Read further to find out!