Chapter Twenty-Seven

Zacznij od początku

"Relax, Evelyn. I'm not gonna do anything that'll hurt you. I just want to see how pretty this little hole is."

I willed my body to relax, and I let out a shaky breath when I heard him gather up some spit and then shivered when I felt the wetness of his saliva fall over where his finger was.

"What a fucking pretty hole for Sir to use and fill up later." He chuckled behind me. "Evelyn, you'd let Sir fuck you here, right baby?"

"Yes, I'd let Sir do whatever he wants."

His finger massaged the spit that he gathered up all over my asshole and I keened, pressing back against him. It felt nice.

I knew it wasn't much, but him just touching me there was getting me even wetter than I was right now.

"And why is that?"

I whimpered when I felt his fingers trace down my spine until he reached my exposed cunt. Two fingers played with my slick folds, and I whimpered into the pillows.

"Because I'm Sir's good girl and I belong to him."

He groaned his pinky easing in a little bit into my asshole before he pulled it right out. He kept gathering up some of my wetness and using it as lubricant to tease me. It wasn't rough or harsh.

It felt strange, but a good kind of strange. It made me wonder how it'd feel if he ever decided to fuck me there.

"That's right, baby. My good girl. All mine. Every. Fucking. Hole." He enunciated each word with a slip of his pinky.

Two fingers ran down my ass and slipped in between my folds playfully touching and teasing. As soon as I felt his mouth, I moaned loudly, my fingers gripping the sheets around me.

He was kissing me there with an open mouth, tasting, sucking, barely-there kitten licks, his pinky still in my ass moving leisurely, and I was so wound up from all the spanking.

"Don't tease me, please, Sir."

His pinky that was in my asshole slipped out and I felt his hands spread me open as Dean shoved his entire face there. His fingers dug into my skin as his mouth became rapacious.

He held me in place as he lapped at my pussy, his two fingers pushing in and out of me faster, his tongue and lips working together sinfully as he consumed me.

I could hear him, and the wet sounds he was making with his mouth were enough to drive me wild.

I was feral for Dean's desperate and ruthless touches, and I could feel his zeal in every stroke of his tongue and every delve of his tongue and fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I shouted, pushing back against his mouth. "Sir, fuck, don't stop."

He didn't stop. He didn't move or change up his rhythm. It didn't take long for me to reach my orgasm. My thighs quaked against him, and my body came with a loud shout of his name.

Instead of licking me clean like always, I felt his mouth leave me, and then he pushed inside me. All hard and hot and ready.

I moaned and would've collapsed onto the bed if he wasn't holding me up. "Dean," I begged.

"I'm right here, baby." His hand came round to where my stomach was, and he pressed his hand there. "Up. Move your body up with me." He instructed, and I used all my strength to obey.

I felt him adjust behind me, so his thighs and knees were touching mine. He was deeper this way, the thrusts faster, and then like always, his hand found itself around my throat, giving it a little squeeze.