Chapter Eighteen

Dean

The sight of Evelyn kneeling in her bedroom, in lacey blue lingerie and garters, with her hair braided back was an image I would only see in my dreams. Usually, she was naked, but I liked seeing her all pretty for me.

She'd appear in my dreams every night, like some vixen who aims to please me.

I'd wake up with my hand around my cock, sweating, groaning as I thought about how her mouth would feel wrapped around me, and I'd cum all over my chest.

Evelyn was a goddess of beauty and sensuality.

Her body was created for me, created for my care and attention. Her back was straight, and her chin was high because I never wanted her to feel little or humiliated when we were like this.

I always wanted her to feel like she had all the power, even while she was kneeling for me.

Whether it was this scenario or another, Evelyn controlled everything. She could stop our play whenever she'd like.

I let my eyes gaze down her chest and licked my lips. Her supple breasts were contained by the little blue dress, but even so, her nipples were pert and hard.

Soon. I'd give them all the attention soon enough.

"You look so pretty on your knees for me, Evelyn."

"Thank you, Sir."

I placed my hand at the top of her head and saw her close her eyes as she let out a soft sigh. It made my chest surge with pride and something else.

It was warm like honey, making my chest spring like the curls on her head.

"Keep those eyes on me, Evelyn. I need to see just how beautiful you look with my cock down your throat."

"Yes, Sir."

I dropped my hand and undid my pants. I pulled them down just enough so I could pull my cock out. Cupping the back of her head, I kept my other hand on the base as I pulled in slow strokes.

"If you want me to stop or if it gets too much, tap my thigh three times."

"I want to please you, though, Sir."

I smiled at her words. "You being with me pleases me," I assured her.

Running the tip across her lips, I watched how she stayed still, awaiting my next order. Her back was straight, and her lips closed as I traced the tip of my cock up and down her lips.

"Good, now open." Her lips parted, and I gently eased my length inside her mouth. I didn't want her choking, not yet anyway, so half would do for now.

"Hands stay behind your back, baby." I reminded her when I saw one of her hands come up.

Her mouth was hot, warm, and eager. It felt good, too fucking good, for me to have taken this long to experience it.

If I thought her cunt was heaven, I didn't know what to say about her mouth. She began to suck lightly at first before she got greedier.

"Fuck, your mouth." I hissed. "Only sluts are this fucking good with their mouths, Evelyn."

Seeing Evelyn on her knees for me like this was both entrapping and lethal. At my mercy and obeying my commands. The vulgar sounds of her mouth working were loud and slobbery.

The blend was sinfully erotic. I fisted her braid and wrapped my hand around it twice as I pulled her mouth away slightly. I could see a trail of her spit from her mouth and dribble down her chin.