Chapter Twenty-Seven

Evelyn

"You're going to count, and if you stop, I'll start over." He warned, in a deep husky voice.

"Yes, Sir."

"Just so we're clear, baby, you're not being punished. You want me to spank you. You asked for this. Is that correct, Evelyn?" He asked, his knuckles skimming across my bare ass cheeks.

"Yes, Sir. That's correct."

"And what's the number of hits we agreed on beforehand?"

"Ten, Sir."

He hummed, and I felt that sound reach and tingle every inch of my body.

"Are you going to take it like a good girl?"

"Yes, Sir." I breathed out.

"When it gets too much, what's the word you picked when you want me to stop?"

"Blue,"

"Good. Now be a good girl and count for Sir."

As soon as his last word came out of his mouth, his hand came down on my ass hard. I yelped, but it didn't hurt too much.

"One."

Smack.

Smack.

His same hand came down fast on each cheek. "Two. Three."

The pain was there, but it was a very faint burning sensation. I could handle it. It wasn't too much. It was the opposite, actually.

I was turned on. I was from the very first second, I asked him to spank me.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

The last one was so hard it jolted me forward, but I stayed firm in place.

"Four. Five. Six." The number came out of me in a breathless moan.

"You're doing so well." He praised, his hands kneading at my reddened skin, and I let out a soft sigh.

My ass felt so hot, my nipples were as hard as peaks, and I was so wet that I could feel the pulse between my legs.

Smack.

"Seven."

Smack.

"Eight."

Smack.

"Nine."

Smack.

"Ten!" I cried out.

My legs were shaking, and the feel of his large hand felt imprinted on my ass, and it stung so bad I felt like it would leave marks.

I was crying, but it wasn't from the pain. The pain was nonexistent compared to good the pleasure was.

I never thought in my life that I would ever allow a grown man to spank me, yet here I was. On all fours, face in the pillows, with my ass up and high in the air for Dean.

"Good girl. Such a good girl."

He cooed, his hands caressing my skin, and I closed my eyes as I felt his lips soothe my skin with soft kisses.

"You did so well, baby. Tell me how you feel."

"Good."

I felt a finger reach up, up, until he reached the tight puckered hole. My body froze on its own accord.