Kyori and Kenji were now 14 moving onto Highschool.. and Kyoko was 10.

Yet.. at the moment. The entire family sat on the couch talking about Kyori and Kenji's exam for UA which would be in a couple weeks.

Katsuki believed Kyori was not ready at all to take the placement test. And was afraid of his scar getting worse.

Kyori hated it and rebelled.

Kenji on the other hand sided with his father...not because he wanted to outstand Kyori but..because he realized that whatever Kyori was doing with his quirk it was causing him harm..

______... was just trying to find an understanding between them.

"MOM!" Kyori said again.

"Katsuki...he has trained with you and has the abilities to win." _____ said looking at him.

"And I get that. But each time he uses it his scar grows! Who knows what will happen when he reaches his limit! Look at him! His entire right side is covered!" Katsuki said motioning at Kyori.

"I FEEL FINE!" Kyori yelled at him his lightning sparking.

"You keep saying that but you don't look it baby. I know you want to do it but you're fathers right you might end up hurting yourself more." ____ said turning to Kyori.

"WHAT!? NO! IM FINE!"

"Stop arguing with them! You know you're not!" Kenji said looking at him. "You've been acting strange! Admit it! that it's hurting you!" Kenji said to him.

"ITS NOT!" Kyori yells again.

"Kyori stop yelling. You're not doing it and that's final." Katsuki said.

Kyori rubbed his right eye as he felt it twitch..a headache was growing.

"I-I said I'm fine! I can do it! You said I could do it! What's the big deal!?"

"Kyori it's not worth it if you're in pain! I know we promised you you could join Kenji but I can't see you harm yourself ok? Just let it go..." ____ said walking to him but he smacked her hand away.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT TILL YOU STOP!? IM FINE! DAMNIT!" Kyori yelled holding his head now feeling his scar heat up.

"Hey! Don't use your quirk now! are you crazy!?" Katsuki's yelled at him grabbing his arm but Kyori pushed him back.

"I hate you!"

"Kyori!"

"Leave me alone!" Kyori yelled again just covering his right eye and running upstairs.

He ran to the bathroom staring in the mirror feeling the scar pulsing at his vision.. it was terrifying..and it annoyed him too much.

"DAMMIT!"

He glared at his reflection in anger punching the mirror but he used his right hand covered in scars that's sparked his lightning..but before making an impact with the mirror it melted before he can the chance to even punch it.

He glared pulling his fist out of the broken wall behind the mirror as he stared at the broken reflection.

"...Kyori?"

***
When Kyori ran upstairs _____ just looked over a Katsuki.

"Katsuki there had to have been a better way for you to tell him!..is there no way he can still participate?"

"No. You saw what his quirk did to him! We didn't see those signs before..who knows how much worse it'll get if I let him continue! I know you want the best for him but..it's only possible this way.." Katsuki said looking at her.