"Sorry you got the wrong girl." She used to be a better liar but seeing how much she was lied to it seemed her skills had started to worsen. She thought once that she was able to tell a lie from the truth but that seems to not be the case.

"If you stand next to Adriano and Mario your the result." It was true she did have features from both of them looking more like Adriano that anyone. 

She chuckled that was the exact phrase she told her family. That if all three of them stood together you would know that she was their sister. "Funny i said the same thing to my cousins." However that was not information that she had wanted to get out. Not until she was ready or until they decided to stop playing their games. "What do you want?"

He had no plans of exposing her secret he had just wanted to issue a warning and a welcoming. He had a feeling that she would need it one day. "No need to get fiesty Valentina."

"What do you want?" There was more there had to be that was not all he had to say to her she was sure of it. 

"Just be careful the more attention you get from them the more the girls will start to despise you." He knew how the girls in the school could be when they seen someone getting what they thought should be there they took action.  

"I know their going to get me put on a hit list." She was prepared for that it had already started happening whenever she was near them.

"At least you know." He could tell that she was like her brothers she had that fire she wasn't just going to let someone walk over her. And he was betting that she had the temper attitude and was just as impulsive as her brothers were. "If you ever need a friend ."

She didn't get why he would think that he would trust him. She hardly trusted the people that she came to school with everyday. "And i would why would i consider you a friend your reputation is just as bad as theirs."

"You're talking to me aren't you i haven't see you spare them a glance." It was obvious that unless she had to interact with them she tried not to. 

"I ignore them they don't find out." At least that was her plan was but it didn't seem to be going the way that she wanted. Her aunt said it was her choice but she needed more time. 

"If you say so." He turned to walk away if she didn't want the help he wouldn't force her. He just hoped that she knew the risks of going on without her true name. 

"I never got your name." She called out she seen him she knew that he was dangerous but she didn't know who he was.

He smirked to himself not bothering to look back at her."Emilio."  He knew that he was getting to her. 

--

Alessia was sitting in her nieces room. Damien came to stand by the door. He knew that losing her sister was hard for her no matter how much she had wanted to come home or resented her for what she had put her through. "I know she's your sister."

"Was." Alessia looked over to him she didn't have a sister anymore because she was dead.

"Was your sister but she did some bad things Alessia." Damien new that his wife didn't really like talking about what Alyssa had done the stories of how everything went down. "She never wanted another kid she just wanted to ruin the deal that the Moretti's and the Romano's had and she used the fact that her and Elena had looked the same to do it."

"They did not look the same." Alessia hated comparing her sister and Elena. She hated Elena with every fiber of her being and she resented her sister for her decisions.

"Same color hair same eyes same skin tone." That used to be a leading joke that the two women in charge of the Mafia could be twins. But it wasn't anymore after everything went down. "Yes they had different features but she styled her hair just like Elena would and she was using that to-"