The closest one, a middle-aged woman, gives him a nod of respect. "Kim Namjoon, I presume?" she asks.

He returns the sentiment. "We have information about a possible declaration of war against Mars."

"So I've heard. My name is Diamond Commander Clementine Shoto. We'll be taking you and your crew into protective custody for the time being." The entire crew goes stiff. You knit your brows together, but even Jimin seems astonished by her presence.

"Thank you, it's truly an honor to meet you, Commander."

"Clementine, please," she replies, offering him a smile. "If you'll just follow my crew this way." Everyone obliges, stepping off, but she halts your group one more time. "Oh, and there's no need for weapons, please leave them here." They can't really refuse, so they take out their pistols and leave them on the nearest seat before following the officers, you on their tails.

You march into the new hallway. It seems more like a palace. You can tell this is the largest type of ship there is: a battleship class. These are rare, only the most advanced civilizations have the materials necessary to build one of these babies. Boy how you'd love to fly one.

The corridors are designed the same way as their armor, matching the shades of Martian pride. The gold and carmine spews onto the canvas known as the metal walls, the space between sides gigantic enough that you could run at full speed and still take several seconds to reach the other wall.

Countless soldiers pass you on the left and right, but none interact with you. There's also engineers working around you, sparks flying from their tools. "How would you like to work here?" you ask Jimin.

He looks like he wants to scowl. "I'm not sure it's my scene. Working on a large vessel was fun and peaceful, but I have to say I enjoy being apart of a smaller crew. Makes me feel more... I don't know..."

"Special?" you ask, which he nods to.

"Yeah, special. I feel more important. And not just because we have life altering information."

Before you can reply, the officers direct you to take a sharp left, right into a holding facility. "First, I need names and positions," the Commander says, watching as all six of you pile into the tiny holding area. "I know Captain Kim - what about the rest?"

"Gold Intelligence Officer Kang Seulgi," Seulgi says, standing tall, the other Martian guards with the Commander backing out of the vicinity.

"Bronze Agent Jung Hoseok."

"Silver Pilot Byun Baekhyun."

Jimin gulps before speaking. "Silver Engineer Park Jimin."

Her eyes land expectantly on you, and you hesitate. "Y/N L/N. I was a stowaway on a small ship named the Blackwell before it was attacked by something I've never seen before."

The Commander's mouth falls into an 'o' shape. "L/N..." Much to your dismay, she doesn't finish her thought. She motions to Jimin. "Might as well start with the engineer. Follow me." Jimin furrows his brows, but doesn't hesitate to follow the Commander out of the room. "Take the Captain to the bridge and have my Executive Officer get his statement," the Commander says to one of the other officers. Namjoon remains neutral even when the officers take him out of the room and close the door behind them. Now, it's just you four, sitting in the holding room.

"So is anyone going to tell me who she is or...?" you ask.

Seulgi grimaces, her eyes like a dragon's when she gazes at you. "She is a war hero. Fought in the Martian Civil war twenty years ago."