6

Santana Pov

Checking the bank statement from my phone, I noticed Nieyell booked an hotel for 3 days. What a great way to run away from your problems Nelly! I could have sworn she said she was going to visit her parents. So why the hell is she in a hotel. Is she seeing someone? Am I not good enough ?

Later that day, I decided to send 2 of my men to look after her. I didn't want to pop up because of all the tension happening in the house already. There's no doubt in my mind that she at least knows what happened.

When I checked the cameras, it showed her outside early in the morning carrying luggage and scoping my vehicle. What a great detective. What she didn't know is that there's cameras in the house. Both me and her has access to it.

I was in the kitchen making some eggs and rice when I got a call. Turns out my idiot men weren't so discreet. She noticed them. Now I have to tell her what's going on. Hopefully she doesn't run away like everyone else does.

She's a really pretty girl. Of course I won't actually admit that out loud. She's very attractive and when she told me she was going to her parents house but actually went to a hotel, I was pissed. Does she actually have someone on the side? I hope not. I'd hate to have to get the blood of her secret lover on my hands.

Sike!

I'd kill for Nieyell, but she doesn't need to know that.

———————————————————————————
few moments later

SLAM !

"What a great way to make your presence known," I yelled. I'm surprised the door didn't break. She slammed it pretty hard.

"Eat my ass," she yelled. I'd gracefully do it. "That'd be wonderful, but I have work to do sweetheart," I said stepping out of my room and heading downstairs. She was in the kitchen. Her outfit was cute as fuck and I just want to rip it off of her. My parents actually made a good decision. Of course I'm not going to tell them that though. That's my business.

"So, how was your stay at the hotel?" I asked her. "Oh boy was it great. Absolutely fucking GREAT!" she yelled. Who knew her yelling would turn me on. Seeing her pout and full of anger caused a big tent in my pants. I didn't try to hide it either.

"Really?" I asked. I knew it would piss her off even more."ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT!" she screamed. "How dare you send people to follow me around you asshole. I mean, who does that. They could've killed me- "They tried to kill you?" I asked confused. NO THEY DIDN'T, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" she yelled. She was fuming and if I would've smoked that weed a few minutes ago, I would've been seeing smoke come from her ears.

I'm definitely going to need a smoke break if she's going to argue with me. "YOU HAD NO BUSINESS BEING NOSY AND CHECKING TO SEE WHAT I WAS DOING ANYWAY!" she yelled while pointing a finger at me. "Not true. We're married, so my precious wife's whereabouts involves me knowing also," I said and walked away. "Bullshit! You don't need to know a motherfucking thing about where I'm at!" she yelled, following me up the stairs.

"Whatever Nieyell. Im going to smoke. You can join if you want. You look like you to need to relieve some stress. I have one or two ways to do that. Just let me know," I winked and shut the door in her face.

It's been 15 minutes. 15 minutes of her banging on my door and cursing me out. I was planning on opening the door and offering her some weed, but I couldn't even stand up. I'm fucking baked. After a while, I didn't hear anything. She must've left. Thank the Lord. I need to do one last thing before I fall asleep. I know Nieyell said that she was going to cook(at the end of her angry rant), but I have the munchies and Im starving. Time to order a Chipotle bowl. After I placed my uber eats order, I fell asleep.

———————————————————————————
Nieyell Pov

Gosh! I'm fucking hungry. After I finished cussing that asshole out, I decided to cook some dinner. I wasn't going to continue to waste my energy on him. Annoying asshole. I also didn't get any answer as to why he sent people to look after me.

Now I'm serving tonight's dinner. I cooked steak smothered in onion, homemade mashed potatoes, baked macaroni, and asparagus. I love cooking. This is something me and my mom mostly bonded at.

I'm now finished with the plates. I was about to get some juice out of the refrigerator when I heard the doorbell ring. Who in the hell would be here. When I opened the door, I seen a bag from Chipotle. Then I seen a car pull off.

"Santana!" I yelled while banging on his door. I know damn well this motherfucker didn't just order take out when I told him I was going to be cooking during my rant. I hate people.

When he opened the door, he was in a white t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and had a gold chain around his neck. This man is dressed like a slut. He ought to be ashamed of this whore attire, I thought.

His hair was damp, indicating he must've got out of the shower around 10 minutes ago. "What do you want," he asked. "Don't give me that. I told your ass that I was going to cook and you ordered take out anyway!" I said while holding the Chipotle bag.

"I was high when I ordered that, and why the hell did it take so long to get here. Throw it away," he said while walking pass me and down the stairs. "Excuse me, I'm not your fucking slave. You should've thrown it away," I complained. What the hell do I look like ? A slave ? "Nieyell we're going in the same direction and you're holding the bag. Doesn't it make more sense for you to throw it away?" he sassed. That weed must've made him lose his fucking mind, but i'm going to be the one to help him find it.

After I made my juice, I decided to go to my room because I didn't want to be in his presence. Going on Hulu, I decided to catch up on P-valley. I loved that show. In the middle of me stuffing my face, the door opened. In walked Santana with his food, dressed in his slut attire. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look fuckable right now.