Text or call me when you get the chance.

Yuna read the time they were sent and saw there was a three-hour gap between the first two texts and the next ones.

Hey, I just got let out for a break.

Are you in the hospital? Is that why you haven't replied?

It doesn't matter, I hope you're ok.

Please let me know what's going on and if you're ok and stuff.

Whenever you have time or whatever.

Yuna stared at her phone and reread all the texts. The most recent one was now four minutes old and Yuna hesitated before tapping her phone's keyboard.

Hey, I'm fine. I am in the hospital and it was my aunt who attack me. But I'm doing fine. I just woke up a little while ago so that's why I didn't respond at first.

Yuna waited a second, then quickly added.

Sorry if I made you worry.

Then she turned off her phone and set it on her chest with a sigh. She knew it'd probably only be a few seconds - or minutes at most - for Kaminari to respond, but something was making her a bit nervous. Though, Yuna just passed it off as a feeling left over from her fight.

After a few long minutes, her phone buzzed and she unlocked it.

Oh, well... I'm glad you're ok. Uh, if you wanna talk about anything, you can. Or if not, that's fine too, I don't care. I'd like to know what happened since the news only has so much, but it's fine if you don't wanna talk about it.

Yuna stared at the text and reread it twice before texting back.

Actually, can I call you?

There was only a few seconds of delay before he responded with a 'yeah sure'. Yuna hesitated and sat up straighter in the bed before hitting the call button. It rang for only a second before Kaminari picked up.

"Hey," Kaminari greeted from the other side of the phone. He sounded a little cautious, like he didn't really know what to say.

"Hey," Yuna replied simply.

There was a bit of silence over the phone before Kaminari spoke, "So, uh, how are you? What happened?"

Yuna sighed, "It's a long story, so, uh..."

"I have time," Kaminari finished, almost sounding a little too eager. But he seemed to catch that as he continued, "We're done for the day, so I'm good."

"Oh, ok," Yuna said before she took a deep breath and explained everything that had happened the day before. She started with a brief summary of the mission with Genshi and his team before telling him her side of what happened at Hosu. How there had been an explosion and Miori had appeared out of nowhere. And how she had already been exhausted from their earlier mission, which lead to her quickly reaching her limit. Not to mention how, when things started to go well when Amethyst had tried to attack, the Nomu had shown up and made things much worse.

"Wow," Kaminari muttered when Yuna had finished her story. He had been quietly listening the whole time. "It sounds like you have a rough day yesterday."

Yuna scoffed, "'Rough'? That doesn't even begin to cover it. The mission was enough, but an encounter with Miori? That was too much for one day."

"Yeah, no kidding," Kaminari agreed. There was a bit of silence before he asked, "So, how do you feel now?"

"Meh. My entire body still kinda hurts, but I don't quite feel like I'm dying, so that's good."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

There was a bit more silence and after a minute, Kaminari spoke, "So, did you hear what else happened yesterday? Like about the other Nomus and the Hero Killer?"

"No. What happened?" Yuna questioned.

"Well, those explosions were caused by three Nomus. Three of them. And at the same time, the Hero Killer was trying to kill someone. Apparently, Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya all got mixed up with the Hero Killer and Endeavor had to save them." Kaminari explained. "A whole bunch of people think that the Hero Killer was working with the League of Villains too. It's crazy."

"Are Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki ok?" Yuna asked, feeling a slight sense of dread.

"I think so. I heard they're in the hospital, but I think they all got out ok." Kaminari answered with a reassuring tone. "I mean, all three of them are pretty tough, so I'm sure they'll be fine."

Yuna let out a sigh and nodded, though she quickly remembered Kaminari couldn't see her and said, "Yeah."

A few seconds passed before Kaminari said, "Anyways, I should probably let you go. You sound kinda tired so I won't keep you up anymore. Make sure you rest. Don't overwork yourself."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks, Mom." Yuna retorted rolling her eyes.

Kaminari laughed, "Hey, I'm just looking out for you. You have this terrible habit of thinking you're way less awesome than you are and seriously need to chill out sometimes."

Yuna rolled her eyes again, "Whatever."

"Seriously though," Kaminari continued, his tone becoming slightly more serious. "Just take a break. Don't worry about whether or not you're falling behind because you're not."

Yuna didn't reply and a minute passed before Kaminari let out a sigh, "Well, I'll let you go now. Get some rest or whatever."

"Yeah, I will," Yuna muttered. "Bye."

"Bye."