Chapter 5: Monsters

Start from the beginning

Guren laughed " guren we're back from our mission " spoke a woman with brown hair that was pulled back in to a bun. " ah, sayuri " I greeted " you might wanna watch out, I won't be surprised if the vampires targeted this watch tower" guren said as he stood up " speak of the devil " he spoke.

Sayuri yelped in surprise but in the nick of time a female with red hair that was in a ponytail arrived punched the vampire killing it.

" why did you call us on such short notice" she grumbled. " oh your squad has arrived " I said looking at the group " yo! (N/n) you wanna play some grownup games" spoke goshi " no thank you" I spoke waving my hand awkwardly.

" oh come on don't be a pus- " before he could finish Mito hit him on the back of the head " stop making lieutenant colonel uncomfortable!" She yelled out as I chuckled " anyway let's get this mission done shall we?" I asked turning my head to guren, he nodded in agreement.

" oh my that took out a squadron of our men" spoke a man with long silver hair. " looks like the humans are sending out their strongest forces" " strongest forces?" Asked a vampire with blue eyes and blond hair

" you see, these soldiers are from the vampire extermination units most elite squad, the moon demon company " exspland the silver haired vampire. I took a step beside guren. " alright every one are you ready to end this war once and for all? Then let's slater the livestock full blown extermination" he spoke as I cringed when he called us livestock.

" let me ask you something, do you really like the tast of human blood or is this a twisted reanactment of the last supper?" Spoke guren. I laughed. " alright let's get this done and over with" I spoke as I pulled out my sword

" lend me your power, thorn" I spoke as my sword glowed purple rose thorns wrapped around my weapon. " don't hold back" guren spoke " this is the fight that we all have been waiting for" I said smirking. " protect this line, kill every one of them" guren ordered. I ran first killing vampires that were in my way, left and right , up and down.

Every direction there was a vampire to be killed. I was fighting off a gray haired vampire when one showed up behind me " move it!" I yelled out as I cut through the one in front of me? I douged the vampire from behind me sword kill him off easily.

" well , mika maybe I'll finally get to see the queen's favourite servant in action " i over heard the one vampire say. ' mika? Where have I heard that name before?' I asked my self. Guren ran past me attacking the blond vampire

" guren!" I yelled out " leave this one to me " guren yelled " hey isn't that -" the silver haired vampire said looking at me. I galped as he eyed me. A vampire on my left came at me lifting his sword up ,  I quikly killed the vampire. I moved out of the way watching from the side lines. Guren and the bond vampire fought.

" well well, your a strong one, a challenge at last" guren spoke " yes but not one that you will win" spoke the vampire that you guessed was named mika.

Guren put his sword away putting out a spell rushing at mika sticking it to his forehead. " exsploded now fuda ouda mi spell" guren spoke.  The spell exsploded.

Guren clicked his tongue " putting a curse on your head I thought you'd be faster" " I invaded the blast and besides do you really think old school spell craft works on vampire?" Mika spoke " oh oh, mika just as I thought tremendous power and over confidence , if your not careful that arrogance will get the rug pulled from under you" said the silver haired vampire.

" do you need a hand?" He asked " what are you getting at? There's no way I'll lose against him" " the rug underneath you" mika gasped in surprise as he finally released that there was wires under him.

" you see our enemies never intended to fight us one on one" " they caught on shigure, kill them" guren ordered " yes sir " shigure moved her hands so that her weapon moved, the wires pulled together " goshi, the illusionary spell" " already on it" goshi spoke as a purple mouth attacked mika.  Mika douged it by a hair. "(Y/n) the thorns" guren spoke, as mika landed black thorns emerged from the concrete cracking it the thorns wrapped around mikas legs and then guren showed up behind mika " and this is check mate vampire!"

But the silver haired vampire showed up blocking the attack. " there mika now you owe me one" he spoke as he hit guren sending him flying . I got rid of the spell and ran after guren " guren!" I yelled. I knelt down beside him checking his wounds. " are you ok?" I asked, guren just nodded. " dam he must be a noble" I spoke to my self

" remember mika it's never good to underestimate the livestock, there's nothing honourable about these greedy little blood bags fight " spoke the noble vampire " although you might know all about that as an ex human your self "

'ex human?' I thought " shut up" mika replied " ha, well we should probably get serious about this, let's fight together " " I don't want your help, I know what they're  strategy is now, my sword drink more of my blood" mika spoke

" there's that arrogance again it's an unfortunate hold over from your humanity that's going to get you killed some day" the silver haired vampire spoke.

I looked over to guren to see that he pulled out his watch , he then pulled out a pack of pills . " guren don't!" I warned " looks like I have to take two pills to pull this one off" " don't risk it Lieutenant colonel" " distraction will get you killed little girl " spoke a vampire

" speak for your self " Mito said " not bad " " please put them away" " if you die of shock then you won't be able to lead us " mito spoke " but if I don't we all will die, and even if I do we have (y/n) to lead" guren spoke " don't test me guren if I have to I'll rip those pills out of your hands " I warned him

" are you done talking I want to get this done and over with" mika spoke " oh what a  patient vampire you are " I spoke turning to him. " hmm, you seem so familiar " the silver haired vampire spoke eyeing me yet again.

" if you are so kind to let us regroup, give us 20 seconds for us to take are medicine " guren spoke but the vampire rushes us , i bright out my sword and blocked him easily. " it was worth a try I guess " I laughed pushing the vampire off my sword easy and doged his own attack I was about to cut his head off when the silver haired vampire apeard behind me grabbing the back of my neck.

I Yelp. Mika attacked guren , as guren fell people off in the distance came running " go on mika put the poor man out of his  misery , his back up is here " he spoke as I could feel his breath on me. " guren!" I yelled out as he was stabbed.

" you filthy bloodsucker get away from guren" yelled Yuu " another reckless hum- no way can it be-" Yuu had stabbed the vampire in the chest " Y-Yuu?" the vampire questioned.