Daisy's POV

Not many people trust me because I don't really talk to them. So when I was left in charge of the Apollo cabin, everyone was on edge. They were scared that I'd start a prank war or stab someone for taking my book (it happened once, the punched me, called me names and stole my book they're fine now). So I had to call Will. I spent enough time in my life of people whispering about me, pretending that I don't hear and when I mention it they deny it. I didn't want demigods doing it, with mortals it's hard enough. So I waited all night for Will to call me and tell me the news. I finished the book I was listening to and listened to half of the new one. Then finally an Iris message.

"Hi Will" I whispered it was almost sunrise.

"Hey, how are you?" He whispered.

"Fine, so......." I whispered.

"I'll be coming back" He replied.

"Oh thank Hades" I sighed.

Will laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"It was Nico who told me to go back" He answered.

I laughed slightly.

"Se you soon" He whispered.

I gave him a little wave, before he disappeared. I then fell back and sighed. I felt a whole lot lighter. I felt my eyes closing. I was drifting to sleep, when I heard heavy metal. I clamped my hands over my ears.

"WAKE UP KIDS!!!!!!" Apollo screamed.

None of us screamed, or else we'll wake up other cabins. I stayed in bed while everyone else got up I wasn't bothered to get up. Breakfast wasn't for a few hours. I just shoved my earphones in my ears and listened to my book. Then someone poked me. I turned my head and looked at them. I then noticed that the cabin was empty, expect for me and Zach.