Reyna's POV

Why is it that every time that something good happens in my life, something bad comes along. Michael finally asked me out after months of flirting and one of the nights on the way back to Camp. Don't worry, we just kissed, a lot. But a week later, Nico wants to move Camp and someone fell asleep while on watch and monster attacked Camp. Idiots, I'm surrounded by idiots. Anyway, I had to hang up on Nico and go kill stuff. Not as fun as it sounds. So I grabbed my sword and ran. After a couple of kills I got an adrenaline high. I had a lot fun, but it felt weird. Romans don't just fall asleep protecting their home, something was wrong. It then a sword entered my back. I screamed dropped to the ground. Everything went black for a moment, then I saw Michael. His lips were moving but I couldn't hear a word. I blinked and he wasn't there anymore. I was in the infirmary and I couldn't move.

"Michael?" I moaned.

"Reyna, I'm right here," He said taking my hand "It's all right, everything's going to be fine"

"What happened?" I asked him.

"A solider stabbed you in the back, literally" Michael said petting my head.

"What happened to them" I asked.

"She's in custody now," He whispered "The doctors say you're fine, all you need to do is rest"

I turned my head to face him. He looked like he hasn't slept in a few days and was in a desperate need for a shower, but he still looked good to me.

"And so do you," I whispered back "Go I'll be fine"

Michael shuck his head.

"I'm leaving until you're better" He said.

"At least shower, you need one" I replied with a laugh.

The laugh then turned into a cough and in the cough was blood.

"DOCTORS NOW" Michael screamed.

I then remember faces crowding my view and then darkness