Percy's POV

I heard a lot of screaming coming from the Hades cabin. Everyone at Camp heard it. We were all (except Zach) waiting for 'Solangelo' to come on. We all looked at the nominal cabin. What was going on? I started creeping over to the cabin and peaked in the window. They were sitting on Nico's bed and glaring at each other. I gestured for Jason to come over. As soon as he came over, Nico started screaming.

"YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!" He yelled.

"Neeks, calm down" Will said, "I only found out five minutes before you did"

"You still knew you fuc....." Nico was cut off by Will kissing him.

Nico threw him off and onto the ground. Will looked really hurt. Not physically. Emotionally.

"Get out" Nico said aggressively.

"But Nico please" Will pleaded.

I then noticed that Jason had disappeared. Where was he? Then my question was answered. Jason entered the cabin.

"Jason, we're having a private discussion" Nico hissed.

"No you're not" Jason said, "You're dreaming"

Nico stared at him like he was crazy. Will just looked shocked.

"No I'm not" Nico said.

"Yes you are" Jason said walking over to him and then he punched Nico.

I ran in. Will was inspecting Nico's face seeing if he was hurt.

"What the hell Jason?" I yelled at him, "Are you insane?"

"No, I couldn't see Nico and Will fight" He replied.

"You knocked my boyfriend unconscious, you son of a" Will said shoving Jason.

"Boyfriend?" Jason and I asked.

My Little Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें