𖣘𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿𖣘

𖣘𖣘𖣘𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚢𝚎𝚜.𖣘𖣘𖣘

By the time we had finished making and eating breakfast, everyone else had woken up and joined us downstairs. Morrigan was the last awake, she still seemed tired. She kept zoning out or looking around with a distanced look in her eyes. I tried to ignore it but I had gotten used to her being so alert that seeing her off guard like this was strange.

"Doctor Morrigan?" Joyce turned to the taller woman. She didn't answer, just stared at the wall blankly. "Morrigan?" Hopper waved his hand in front of the Doctor's face. She blinked and looked at him. "Is there anywhere you can stay? I'm just wondering if you have a home." Joyce asked, looking a little confused. The blonde woman shook her head 'no'. "Would you like to stay at my house meanwhile then?" Joyce offered. Morrigan nodded.

I frowned a little. Why wasn't she speaking? I guess we had been through a lot and even I had been more quiet recently. Seeing the things I had really put you into shock. After a while of talking and discussing things, people began to leave. Max was the last to go and I stood with her at the door as she picked up her bike. "We'll hang out tomorrow, yeah?" She asked. "Of course. Maybe go on a date? One without disruption?" I joked. Max laughed and nodded. "I'll meet you at our hill then, let's say 8?" Max spoke. My heart leaped as she said 'our'. It made the destination more special then it already was. It made me feel seen. "Sounds good to me." I nodded.

I waved goodbye to Max, waiting for her to disappear down the road before I went back inside. "God you two make such a cute couple." Steve said as I walked into the living room. "Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes at my older brother. "No seriously! ahhh young love. How adorable." Steve shook his head with a small smile. "I'm sure you'll find someone soon, Steve." I smiled. "We'll see, we'll see." He shrugged.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked.
"Sleep." I responded honestly.
"Same here. See ya when I start dinner." The young adult said before running upstairs. I smiled and went up to my room. I closed all the curtains and got into bed. It only took a couple minutes before I was dead asleep.

I opened my eyes, finding myself in the fun fair. "What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. I saw the Ferris wheel laying on the ground, overrun with scorch and claw marks. The ashes of the hound lay crushed beneath it. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. "Doctor Morrigan?" I was slightly confused to see the woman standing in front of me. This had to be a dream so what was she doing here?

Her eyes still had the dark and off look, her face was pale and she slowly moved towards me. "Ummm hello? Morrigan?" I waved my hand in front of her face, it seemed to get her attention last time. Her eyes snapped down to mine with an intensity I wasn't expecting. "Doctor?" I stepped away from her, her green eyes were burning into my blue ones.

"Quinn...would you like to make a deal with me?" She asked. Her voice sounded odd, out of place. It seemed to warp slightly between words. "What?" I furrowed my brows at her. "Make a deal with me, Quinn." Her tone was harsh. Demanding. "No. I don't want to. What deal would I make with you?" I queried.
"He wants you for his army Quinn. You need to make the deal. Just say yes." Morrigan reached her hand onto my shoulder, gripping it harshly.

I winced and fought back tears as her nails dug into my skin, drawing blood. "No! Who? Who wants me?" I raised my voice. "I do. I need you for my army Quinn." I felt another hand on my right shoulder. If you could call it a hand. As I turned to see it my heart plummeted. The hand was blood red and scaly, it had long talons instead of fingers. "Who are you?" I whispered, not daring to look what the hand was attached to.

"That doesn't matter for now. I just need a yes from you Quinn. That's it." The voice of this creature was deep, gravely. It made me feel as though I should run, hide, anything to get away from it. "Why should I say yes?" I asked, my voice shaking with fear. "You do ask a lot of questions don't you. Well..." the hand lifted from my shoulder and I was suddenly standing on mine and Max's hill. I saw her standing at the hill, looking around her with a saddened look crossing her face.

"Max?" I stepped over to her side. She didn't respond, she lifted her sleeve up and checked the time on her watch. 8:19. I felt my heart descend once again. Was this real? Was this actually happening. "Max? Max! I'm here! Max help!" I shouted, trying to get her attention. She looked up and seemed to stare straight through me. Her brows furrowed and she looked back at her watch and sighed.

"Let me leave!" I shouted as I felt a hand grip my shoulder. "All I need is a yes." The dark voice repeated. "No! No! No! Let me go to Max!" I yelled. "As you wish, though we will meet again." The voice stated. "No we won't. You're not real. You're part of my nightmare!" I retorted. "I am as real as you are. Trust me, Quinn. We will meet again, no one escapes the Devil." The voice laughed darkly and I felt myself grow pale as fear gripped my heart. The Devil had come for me.