𖣘𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹𖣘

𖣘𖣘𖣘𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚋𖣘𖣘𖣘
(A/N: not proof read)

I woke up to see Max gone. She must of crept back to her room. I tried to act as though it was a normal day. Wake up, stretch, get dressed. That's what I did. When I walked into the main room everyone was already there. Everyone and Doctor Morrigan and her guards. "Ah finally everyone's here. Let's go for your tour of the lab shall we?" The doctor smiled. God I hated her smile. It was so fake. so forced.

Me and Max walked side by side at the back of the group. "Did you get into your room alright last night?" I asked her quietly. "Yeah, Will almost caught me though, he was awake in the main room." Max answered in the same quietened toned. "What was he doing awake so early?" I thought aloud.

"I don't know, he kept touching his neck and saying he felt like something from the upside down was getting closer or something. Then he acted all weird and said it was just a nightmare he was getting over." Max shrugged. I was now as equally as confused as Max was. "What the fuck." I muttered. "I know right. God I hope it was just a nightmare. I'm not gonna lie that book about the Charnel Hound really freaked me out." Max said.

I smiled a little, it was something so simple but I liked when Max was honest with me. "I'm sure it'll be fine, I mean have you seen the amount of guards, as long as your not the one in the upside down I doubt that thing could get you." I told her, squeezing her hand before pulling away. God it sucked not being able to tell anyone we were dating but it was for the best so we had to.

Me and Max quietly talked for the entire of the tour. Which meant we didn't have a clue where anything was but it's not like that really effected us. We were probably all going to stay in the main room or our rooms anyways. "You're free to wonder around, you are our guests not our prisoners-" Morrigan started. "God it feels like we're prisoners since we can't leave and we might die if we do." Max muttered. I hummed an agreement to her comment. "Though please do not go into the rooms I was telling you all about, I'll see you all around goodbye."

Me and Max looked at each other. "I'm sure we can guess which rooms are safe to go into and which aren't." I whispered to her. "Agreed." She nodded. We all split up, the older people such as Hopper and Joyce along with Steve and Robin went off to explore more and the rest of us headed back.

"Did you two listen to any of what Morrigan was saying?" Mike asked me and Max. "Your voice sounds funny with a broken nose." I replied, Max snorted with laughter. "Not funny." Mike complained. "It's a good question though, some of those things were really important." Lucas cut in as we reached the room. "I'm sure it'll be fine, it's not like we're gonna explore much anyway." Max shrugged. "Yeah but some of those rooms are full of upside down creatures, Max if you go into any of them you could get hurt." Lucas said.

I didn't like the way he was looking at her, or talking to her. He was acting like a concerned boyfriend instead of a concerned friend. It annoyed me. "Honestly Lucas could your crush on Max be any more obvious?" Erica sighed, acting disappointed in her older brother. "I don't have a crush on her!" Lucas exclaimed. "Yeah not anymore, not since she rejected him." Eleven said, trying to back Lucas up.

"Yes he does still have a crush on her." Erica said. "I don't!" Lucas groaned, starting to look annoyed. "Then what about that thing under your bed?" Erica turned to look Lucas in the eyes. "Wait- what thing under his bed?" Max questioned. "There were two things a-" Erica started. "ERICA!" Lucas interrupted. "Don't. You. Dare." He warned.

"Alright fine." Erica rolled her eyes and turned to leave. "Come ask me later, I'll tell you." She whispered to Max as she passed. I held in my laughter. After a little while everyone went into their rooms. Me and Max sat in my room on my bed, just thinking of the first things that came to mind. I was laying on my back with Max beside me, her head on my arm.

I asked a question but Max didn't reply. I turned to see she was just staring at me. A distant look in her eyes. "Max?" I pulled her out of her trance. "You alright?" I asked.
"Yeah fine I just...really want to kiss you." Max said. My eyes widened a little. "I mean- I won't stop you." I said. She smiled and leaned in slowly.

"Hey guys diner's read- OH-" we both sat up to see Will staring at us. "Are you two?" He asked, looking taken aback. "Yes." I nodded.
"You aren't to tell a single soul." Max threatened. "Yep. Okay. Not a single soul. Sorry. Diner's ready um by the way." He rambled before leaving the room. Me and Max looked at each other erupting in laughter before we went to go eat diner.