Chapter 26: On the Way Home

They were all on the plane doing their own thing. Jamie, Wilt, and Jordan were sitting together.

“Jamie, do you mind if I talk to Wilt alone?” Jordan requested.

“Sure thing,” Jamie nodded, kissed Wilt’s cheek, then said, “I’ll see you in a minute.”

“Yes, you will,” Wilt smiled.

She then left then Wilt turned to Jordan.

“So, would you and Jamie like to stay in the Hampton estate? Or my mansion in Malibu?” Jordan asked.

“You mean for a visit?” Wilt wondered.

“Nah. Now that we’re together again, you’ll be living with me! Also, I know Jamie would be heartbroken to be away from you. I want you two to live in the lap of luxury with everything your heart desires. It’s what you deserve,” Jordan explained.

“Then why couldn’t Jamie hear this with me?” Wilt wondered.

“I wanted to hear it from you first since I’ve known you longer,” Jordan answered.

In response, Wilt felt conflicted.

“What is it?” Jordan asked then said when he realized it, “Don’t say it. I know. You both could never leave your friends at Foster’s. I understand.”

“Well, no. I mean, I love all my friends and Jamie more than anything, but…It’s just that…I just know that out there somewhere, there’s a little kid who needs me. I don’t know who he or she is yet but, I know that that kid’s best chance of finding me is if I wait at Foster’s, you know? And even though Jamie and I haven’t thought about it, I believe we can make things work, no matter who adopts us. Is that okay?” Wilt explained.

“Awww, but I really wanted you both to see my mansions!” Jordan whined a bit.

“We can come visit your mansion! Whenever you want! We-we would love to!” Wilt told him.

“Whenever I want?” Jordan asked.

“Of course! Anything!” Wilt promised.

At that, Jordan smiled.

“Deal,” Jordan stated as he and Wilt high-fived.

Jordan then signaled Jamie to come back. When she did, she cuddled up to Wilt, who put his arm around her. When Wilt looked at Jordan, he winked at him, making Wilt blush a bit, but smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So how will this situation of either one of them being adopted go down?