Chapter 16: Hay Basketball and Still on the Trail

(A/N For the rest of the episode, I found the script here:

https://fostershomeforimaginaryfriends.fandom.com/wiki/Good_Wilt_Hunting/Transcript

Here we go!)

Wilt was sitting at a bench at the train station.

"Excuse me. Are you reading that?" a man asked, making Wilt turn to him.

Wilt looked down at the magazine then answered while handing it to him, "Sorry, no. Here you go."

The man took it and began reading it, Jordan Michaels on the cover.

"'Good friend.' Hmph. I'm sorry, but...if they only knew," Wilt sighed sadly while looking down.

"Aw, consarn it!" an older man's voice sounded.

Wilt looked up to see a farmer, trying to put hay in a hay balling machine. But every time he got some hay and went up the ladder, it falls apart before he threw in only a few strands of hay in the chute.

"Consarn it!" the farmer muttered.

Wilt then looked at the clock and pointed out, "Well, I do have two hours."

The same result happened when the farmer tried it again.

"Consarn it!" the man remarked.

Then a basketball-sized ball of hay went in the chute. The farmer turned around to see Wilt, spinning another one on his finger.

"Need a hand?" Wilt asked before tossing another hay ball into the chute.

The farmer was a bit surprised as Wilt grabbed more balls of hay and shot or dunked them into the chute like basketballs.

"Say there, sonny. You look like one of them professional athletes they show on the TV," the farmer commented.

"Funny you should say that. You wouldn't guess it by looking at me, but, I used to play a lot of basketball," Wilt told him while shooting another hay ball in the chute.

"Oh, you don't say," the farmer said.

"Yeah! You see, my boy--that is, the boy who created me, had this older brother. And his brother was awesome at basketball, and I mean, awesome! And well, my boy loved basketball and used to challenge him to one-on-one games all the time. His brother, well...let's just say my boy didn't have a fighting chance. You know, being younger and shorter and all. If I remember right, his brother wasn't all too nice about it, either. So, anyway, he figured he needed someone to practice with, so that's why he thought of me. So, I'd imagine that he'd imagine that I should be pretty good at the game, wouldn't you say?" Wilt explained as he shot and dunked more hay balls.

"Ayup, I'd say the proof is in the puddin' there, darn tootin'," the farmer smiled.

Wilt reached down to grab more, but there wasn't anymore.

"Huh. Well, I guess that's it. I should really get back to the train station," Wilt replied.

"Well, that's fine there, son. I right appreciate all you've done, and reckon I can take care of the rest m'self," the farmer responded as he got down off the ladder and approached him.

The farmer pointed to the other piles of hay, shocking Wilt. The farmer then bent down to get his pitchfork, but pulled something in his back, making him exclaim.

"Oh, dearie, that there's my trick spine," the farmer stated as he rubbed his back.

Wilt frowned a bit, knowing he couldn't leave the farmer to do this alone.

Back at Sara's House, the gang had arrived there. The doorbell rang and Sara's mom sniffled and wiped her tears with a hanky as she went to it.

"Just a minute," she said, her voice breaking.

She opened the door to see Frankie, Jamie, and Mac.

"Hello, ma'am. We hate to bother you but--" Frankie started, noticed the woman's state, then asked in concern, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?

"WILT MUST HAVE ROBBED THEM! HE'S GETTING DESPERATE!" Bloo shouted from the bus.

"Oh shush, Bloo!" Jamie called.

"I'm fine. It's just...I love getting visitors," Sara's mom insisted before crying.

"Oh, well uh...We're looking for our friend," Mac said.

"He's really tall and red with one arm," Jamie described.

"Oh, yes. He was here," Sara's mom informed.

Mac, Jamie, and Frankie looked at each other happily.

"We took him to the train station. Ahh, I miss him already! If you hurry, you still might catch him," she continued.

"Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much!" Jamie said happily.

"Uh, could we ask you another favor?" Frankie requested.

They then went back to the bus.

"Bathroom break! You better go now, 'cause I'm not stoppin' again 'til we get there!" Frankie remarked as they all piled off the bus into the house.

That night, they arrived at the train station, but didn't find him.

"Shoot! He already left!" Jamie replied.

"We can still catch him at the next stop!" Bloo remarked.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Frankie urged as everyone piled on the bus.

Then Frankie got on and drove for the next train stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Like I said at the beginning, Wilt is too sweet for words! But then again, we all knew that! Also, HE WAS STILL THERE! AHH!