Chapter 2: Meeting More Imaginary Friends

It didn't take long for them to reach the place. Jamie looked at it in awe.

"Whoa. This place looks like a mansion!" she exclaimed.

"Wait until you see the inside of it," Mac told her.

They walked through the gates and Mac knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Mr. Herramin answered the door.

"Aw, Master Mac. Please come in. And who is this charming young woman?" Mr. Herramin asked.

"This is Jamie," Mac answered.

"Hi," Jamie waved.

"She just got back from college and I thought she would like to meet you guys. Plus, could you get Bloo down here?" Mac explained as they walked in and shut the door.

"Very well," Mr. Herramin said, retrieved a horn attached to an intercom, and spoke, "Master Blooregard, your presence is requested in my office."

Mac and Jamie stifled their laughter. Jamie figured that being sent to Mr. Herramin's office was like being sent to the principal's office at school.

Not too long after that, Bloo, Coco, Eduardo, Wilt, and Frankie all came down. Jamie hid behind Mr. Herramin.

"What did I do this time, Mr. Herramin?" Bloo complained.

"SURPRISE!" Jamie exclaimed as she jumped out.

"JAMIE!" Bloo yelled happily and tackled her.

He knocked her over and hugged her as she hugged back and laughed. The others were beyond confused.

"Where have you been?!" Bloo asked.

"College, remember? I just got back today and Mac told me where you lived now. So I wanted to come along and see you," Jamie answered.

"Well, I'm glad you did! I've missed you so much!" Bloo exclaimed and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Wilt asked.

Jamie looked at him and both were speechless for a minute. She stood up as she held Bloo.

"I'm Jamie. I'm Mac's sister," she answered, not removing her eyes from Wilt; he did the same.

"Mac, you never told us you had a hermana," Eduardo said.

"Cococo coco," Coco added.

"What? Mac never mentioned me? I'm offended, little brother," Jamie fake-teased.

"Well, they only knew about Terrence and I didn't know what they would think of you. Plus, we've been busy lately," Mac said.

"Yeah. Sure," Jamie smirked.

"Bloo never told us either," Wilt pointed out.

"What? You never told them about me either? I might cry," she teased Bloo.

"What can I say?" Bloo shrugged.

"Well, you could start by saying that you being mischievous and sneaky is because of me," Jamie told him.

"But I thought Mac was Bloo's creator," Frankie said.

Jamie and Mac looked at each other.

"Is it okay to tell them?" she asked.

"I trust them, so you can too," he told her.

Jamie sighed then stepped forward.

"Well, he is Bloo's creator. As I'm sure you all know, when Mac was three, he created Bloo. But when he was five, he...created me. I'm really another imaginary friend of his. But we agreed to keep it a secret and he begged his mom to let me stay, which she agreed. And despite us being both Mac's imaginary friends, Bloo and I became close and he even agreed to keep me being an imaginary friend a secret. But I guess he became a pain because of me," Jamie explained, smirking in the end.

"Hey!" Bloo objected.

"But he got Mac's nice qualities. Then I left for college a year later before he was brought here," Jamie finished.

"Well, we better introduce ourselves. I'm Frankie," Frankie introduced.

"Cocococo cococo," Coco said.

"I'm guessing your name is Coco," Jamie guessed.

"Coco," Coco nodded.

"Hola, mi nombre es Eduardo," Eduardo introduced.

(A/N "Hello, my name is Eduardo.")

"Mucho gusto, Eduardo. Soy Jamie," Jamie responded.

(A/N "It's a pleasure to meet you, Eduardo. I am Jamie.")

"Did you learn Spanish while you were gone?" Mac asked, amazed.

"A little," Jamie shrugged.

"And I'm Wilt," Wilt said, holding his hand out to her.

She accepted it with a slight blush against her cheeks. Even though she couldn't tell, Wilt was blushing too.

"Nice to meet you, Wilt," Jamie said.

"I should say the same," Wilt responded with a smile.

Jamie returned it until it was replaced by a frown when she heard Mac and Bloo making kissing noises at her. She turned to see them both teasing her.

"I guess Bloo got some of his naughty qualities from Mac too," she said.

"Hey!" both Bloo and Mac exclaimed.

This made Wilt chuckle, making Jamie smile at him.

"Well, if you're an imaginary friend, you can live here. The same rules for Bloo can apply to you: as long as Mac comes everyday, you won't be adopted. And to delay suspicion of you being one, you can work here," Frankie offered.

"Oh wow. Are you sure?" Jamie asked.

"Of course. We can have you start as soon as you are ready," Mr. Herramin answered.

"Wow. If we're agreeing on something, we must be onto something," Frankie commented.

Jamie laughed a bit then said, "Well, I'm spending the night at Mac's for a few days, but as far as working, I can start tomorrow."

"Very well," Mr. Herramin responded.

Jamie smiled, knowing she would love it there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie got to meet Mac's friends and sparks are lighting up for her and Wilt. She also will live and work there. This is getting interesting.