"Because I love every single one of you" _____ says smiling while kissing Kyoko's cheek making her smile again.

The twins smiled blushing embarrassed to hear that from her like always.

Katsuki just sighed sitting on the bed. "Geez next time don't you two dare talk to us that way. I will kill you. But go get the bag from downstairs. We brought gifts." Katuski said to the twins who nod going down to get it with Kyoko.

But before Kyori left with his siblings he looked at his parents and smiled.

"Sorry again." He said before walking out.

______ looked at Katsuki as he kissed her cheek.

"You're okay right?"

"Hmm? Ya..I am. I mean..it's weird. I prefer our kids seeing me just as their mother not a monster who use to fight like that..I can't believe those videos are still out.." _____ said leaning into Katsuki's body.

"It's fine..no body even knows about it."

"Except for the people who have it saved.."

"Ya well that's just weird."

She smiled looking at him.

"Hey also..Kyori..he kept asking about Tora." Katsuki said looking at her.

"What why? I'm surprised he even remembers him.."

"Ya I know. He wanted to know what he did."

"Eh..ya that's one part of my life I never want the twins to find out..my bond with my brother will never be anything like theirs." _____ said.

"Ya but at this rate you can't hide it forever. He'll be curious about his scar. And we've failed at everything to tame the irritation."

"I don't see how that makes Tora being explained to Kyori. It's better if he doesn't know. The boys just need to focus on school."

"Alright alright.."

Katsuki just bear hugged her into bed.

He buried his face into her neck.

"We should've stayed another day" he said smirking against her skin.

______ smiled wrapped her arms around him. "Mmm I would've agreed to it. You're the problem." She says causing him to sigh.

"I should quit my job. If that's what it takes to be with you every single second of the day" he said smirking kissing up her neck.

"Mmmm don't. I'd get annoyed of you" she teased causing him to force kisses all over her face making her laugh.

Katsuki laughed with her before hearing footsteps running up.

"NO WAY! YOU GUYS BOUGHT IT!"

"thanks!!"

Katsuki pulled away from _____ sighing as the twins and Kyoto ran into the room.

Kyori having the exclusive action figure of Ace and Kenji getting more equipment for his quirk.

_____ smiled seeing them happy again.

"We did good." She whispered to Katsuki.

"Like always." He said giving her a fist bump.

She laughed kissing his cheek before hugging Kyoko who jumped right between them.

***
For the rest of the week ______ eased on the idea of the boys finding out about her past.

It wasn't anything she was ashamed of..yet she did keep Tora's name out of it every time they asked.

Kenji and Kyori got through middle school being semi popular. Kenji made sure everyone knew he'd be the next Number 1 hero. Even better then his father.