Chapter 13

"Looking at the tests, it shows that Ms Y/N is now indeed pregnant." Doctor Jones which caused Soomin to let out the loudest squeal I have ever heard.

"OMG WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS JIN!" She exclaimed before throwing herself into my arms.

Out of instinct I caught he and just hugged her back. Behind Soomin I could see Doctor Jones pass Y/N a certain look while she just looked down in guilt.

When Soomin pulled back from the hug she did something which caused all of us to freeze in shock. She pulled Y/N off of the chair and into her arm for a hug.

Y/N stood there wide eyed as she looked at me not knowing what to do. I just stared back at her giving her the same look that she was giving me.

"Thank you so much for this." Soomin said as she pulled back and looking Y/N in the eyes.

This was the first time she had ever showed Y/N appreciation for what she was doing for us.

"Uh... It's not a proble- um... You are welcome." Y/N answered hesitantly as she did not know what to truely say.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but the are a few more things we should discuss before you are free to head home." The doctor interrupted getting our attention back on him.

"Oh yes of course. Sorry." Soomin said before sitting back down on the chair next to mine.

"Well now that Ms Y/M is pregnant I have a set diet of what she can eat and what she cannot. I've also got the prescription with the vitamins that's she will need to take until she gives birth. You can get all of this at the front office. In her condition I also advise that she does not life heavy things or do any activities that could strain her body in any way." The doctor explained and from the corner of my eye I could see how attentively Soomin was listening as she processed each and everyone of his words.

"We will also schedule an appointment for the next month, but if you have any concerns please come to me as soon as possible. It is always better to be safe the sorry." The doctor continued.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked but we all just shook our heads.

"We then that is all. I will see you on your next appointment." He said and we stood up before bidding our goodbye.

Before we left the hospital I got all the vitamins Y/N would need.

Very short chapter but still a chapter I guess

~Geniuswriting~