Chapter 10- The Love Story Master Numbers

Those with 11, 22, and 33 as life path numbers after adding their date of birth are here to bless others. You are special with a high frequency. You are to enlighten people. You are meant to inspire people to spirituality.

Do not forget that after calculating the date of birth and you had a two digit, you added it to get a single number. But for these numbers above we keep them as they are. And instead we add them later to have a whole number.

This is because the information on those whole numbers which happened to be one of the life path numbers from 1-9 also affect them.

MASTER LIFE PATH NUMBER 11 -INSPIRATIONAL LEADER

If you have a master life path number of 11, you came to earth having few, if any, lessons to learn.

However, understand that much is required of you as you travel along your special path in life. You are happiest when inspiring and helping others, so become a messenger and share your energy, Idealism, and philosophy.

Accept others as they are, but inspire them with your good deeds as you take the high road in life. Stay humble and live with an attitude of gratitude.

MASTER LIFE PATH NUMBER 22- MASTER BUILDER

If you have a master life path number of 22, you need to let your inner light shine. Be open to messages from the universe, broaden your horizons, and expand your thinking.

You are happiest when you plan and organize for the benefit of mankind. Be the architect, as well as the builder, of things and ideas. Think big and develop international connections.

MASTER LIFE PATH NUMBER 33 -MASTER HEALER

You are meant to build something that will change the world positively. You are meant to be highly creative. You are different and you are meant to be spiritual teachers.

You are meant to teach and show unconditional love.

You are meant to teach the young how to live in this world with love. You are a great transformative teacher. That is your purpose.