Chapter 8- The Love Story 8

Life Path Number 8 – BUSINESS MINDED INDIVIDUAL AND LEADER

Our character for Life Path Eight will be called Paul.

Our Life Path 8 story about Paul begins....

Paul was born on the 12th September, 1940. So let's calculate his life path number as follows:

Her date of birthday: 12/9/1940

Please let's calculate by adding all the numbers:

1+2+9+1+9+4+0=26=2+6=8

This means Paul is truly a life path eight. And this information below also applies to both male and female. But in this case we are using.

Now let us go in detailed about a life path eight. From the introduction, 8 is a business-minded number. So it explains that, Paul is a business-minded individual.

Paul is a life path 8, he needs to find more balance in all areas of your life. The number 8 is a number of balance. So he pays more attention to his health, diet, and exercise regime by joining a gym and walks regularly. He also becomes more aware of his finances and his financial well-being.

He developed the ability to handle money, power, and success. That means he works a lot on his executive abilities and he started to delegate responsibilities to others.

He became more authoritarian and earned the respect of others. He avoids rushing through tasks just to finish them and she takes the time necessary do things well.

Paul as a life path 8, avoided limiting himself and found success on a grand scale. The ideal career for 8's may be one that involves supervising, organizing, education, coaching, or dealing with finances.

Careers in medicine, sports, real estate, and property management may also appeal to you.

Every life path 8 has the gift and ability to attract abundance and success, but it all depends on their attitude. 8 is the number of "money and manifestation". Life Path 8's must learn to adopt an attitude of abundance in order to attract it into their lives.

Paul as an 8's discovered that he was strongly governed by the Law of Attraction and the Law of Cause and Effect, which means it is important that they live honestly and have a positive mindset about life.

Paul realized that he had a very powerful mind which attract whatever he "thought" and "believed." This is the case for every human being, but it is doubly so for number 8's.

Life Path 8's make fantastic:

Business owners, CEO's, supervisors, and managers; banking, finance, and legal professionals; property developers and real-estate professionals; project managers and corporate executives.

Most 8's have power because of the power in the number. They prefer to work in positions of authority or to be self-employed.

All 8s are the Business-Minded Leaders of the world who are usually drawn to self-employment or positions of authority. Paul is a talented problem solver, he enjoys the thrill of a challenge and he is driven to succeed.

His strength, determination, and vision combined with his good judgment and practicality enabled him to reach, and often exceed, his goals. When 8's live by their higher ideals, they can be extremely successful in business.

But when they have a negative attitude about life and money, they often struggle financially. If they can overcome their tendency to worry, they have much potential for success.

Eight is the number of money, career, and manifestation, so Paul learned to adopt an attitude of abundance and have a healthy relationship with his finances. He also rose above his tendency to define himself and/or others through money, image, status, or power.