Chapter 5- The Love Story 5

Life Path Number 5 - FREEDOM-LOVING AND ADVENTURER

Our character for Life Path Five will be called Sarah.

Our Life Path 5 story about Sarah begins....

Sarah was born on the 6th April, 1993. So let's calculate her life path number as follows:

Her date of birthday: 6/4/1993

Please let's calculate by adding all the numbers:

6+4+1+9+9+3=32=3+2=5

This means Sarah is truly a life path five. And this information below also applies to both male and female. But in this case we are using Sarah. And of course David which we may use some other time will also have the same life path information.

Now let us go in detailed about a life path five. From the introduction, 5 is a number of balance. So it explains that, Sarah is a free individual and adventurer.

Sarah is a Life Path 5, she realize that change and adapting to it were a part of her life. She became flexible, bend when necessary. And also she was willing to take a risk now and then.

She had more fun once in a while. She realized that freedom was a price and often requires giving up something else in our lives.

She became more interested in current events and have a more liberal and open-minded way of thinking. She was blessed with the gift to show a willingness to adapt to diverse situations or groups.

As a 5, she focused on keeping her commitments and not being irresponsible. She focused and stacked to one thing at a time. When she needed help to increase her attention span, she tried doing some crossword puzzles or Sudoku.

She was more resourceful and grabbed various opportunities when they came her way. She took some time to develop her communication skills.

Sarah discovered that her ideal careers were ones where success came from activities that were unique.

She excelled in careers that center on change and variety, such as marketing or advertising, sales, entertainment, or anything that kept her on the go and constantly moving.

5's are mostly blessed with the gift of communication.

Sarah was a fantastic in some of the careers below:

Salespeople, advisors, and consultants; project managers; event planners, promoters, and publicists; investigators, reporters, journalists, and writers; teachers, travel consultants, and flight attendants; hairstylists and public speakers.

Number 5s are the Freedom-Loving Adventurers of the world who are always on the move. They enjoy visiting new places, meeting new people, learning new things, and partaking in exciting new experiences.

Sarah enjoyed all of the above. 5's are natural-born detectives with curious minds who lead colorful and changeable lives. They are gifted communicators who love to teach, speak, and promote what interests them. They have short attention spans and need for constant mental stimulation can make them easily bored and distracted.

Sarah was a gifted salesperson, networker, and a teacher who know a little about a lot of things. That is a gift for all 5's.

Sarah needed the space, time, and freedom to do what she wanted, and when she wanted to do it.

Sarah is a natural entertainer who can relate to those of all walks of life, from the cleaner to the CEO. She makes friends easily, and people are fascinated by her stories. She is highly intelligent and very quick learner, but she is easily bored.