Introduction to Trace U

INTRODUCTION

Discovering who you are is a life's journey. Knowing who you are is a gift to you. Understanding who you are helps you to accept, love and value yourself to enable you to succeed in life. You can only share love when you love yourself. That is the first step of giving.

Trace U

· Find your hidden treasure.

· Learn to appreciate it.

· Love it.

· Learn to share it.

TraceU series is meant to help you discover you. A lot of people have not discovered themselves. And this has been a great pain for them. This is because people have taken advantage of them.

For instance as a life path 1 you are a leader. And you do not know. You follow instead of lead. This do not make you happy.

Discovering "You" leads to happiness. In life there are three virtues we all have to achieve:

They are: Peace, Love and Happiness.

You will have peace when you know spiritual laws. That is when you are spiritual. Discovering you brings happiness.

Trace U series will help you discover your life path, destiny, and major cycles in life and much more.

For these series we will talk about the Life Paths of life. We have Life Path 1-9 and we have master numbers: 11, 22 and 33.

For each chapter I have explained in detailed with the life path of a few people who have experienced their life path. Different names have been used to explain each life path.

Your life path number can be calculated using your date of birth. And the life path helps you to discover your life purpose.

For each chapter and life path, different date of births has been used to demonstrate it. I also call it a case study.

Please take your date of birth and calculate it. Then what you get afterwards, please read your life path from the chapters.

Also you can calculate the life paths of the people around you. And also this will help you to understand people better. And if you are an employer or a team leader, you will be able to understand your team members better.

Imagine you are a life path 2. And you have team members of 1, 9,7,8,6 and 5 life paths. Now it is seen clearly that you have a life path 1. The universal leader is in your team. Imagine what will happen. You either be in a partnership with him or her. Or you give him or her a major role for him or her to fulfill his or her purpose.

We all need to understand each other's life path. Please read through and discover your life path. As a parent please read it and know the life paths of your children and the gifts they will use to help the family and world to grow.

Your life path is a special gift for you. Please discover it and be happy.

I wish you the best of luck.