Gauri nodded and ran of towards his room. Neil brushed the back of the neck with his hands and looked around. He smiles at his victory.

Flashback ends.

Neil: doosra bhi gaya... Ab mere aur meri jaan ke beech koi nahi aayega...

He clears his throat and started walking towards his room.

***********

Avni giggled at Gauri's actions. It was her every time's thing if she was not looking same as avni.

Moving her head sideways, she took the studs laying on the dressing table.

Trying to put them single handedly it slipped out of her hands. Before she could catch it she gasped seeing a hand at her waist level holding it for her. Looking at the mirror she saw it was Neil.

He was looking at her intently with a small smirk gracing his lips. Avni felt weak in her knees seeing his flirty gaze on her. Not matching eyes to his reflection she looked away. Adjusting her flick behind her ear she blushed. Neil loved seeing her all blushy mushy whenever he is the reason. he cleared his throat stepping closer to her.

Neil: ek pal ke liye mere dhadkan ruk gayi.... 

Avni: kya? k..k..kyu?

Neil: dilkash haseena dekh kar dil mein kashish to hogi na...

Avni: (Frowns) kaun Kashish?

Neil slapped his own forehead.

Neil: (under his breath) kaise soch liya yeh kuch samajh jayegi?

Avni: Neil... bolo na kaun Kashish?

Neil: arrey amma... main shayri kar raha tha... koi kashish nahi hai main to tumhe keh raha tha ki... you are looking beautiful.

Avni: ohh.. to seedha seeedha kaha karo na.

She bit her inner cheek trying to stop her laughter. She understood each and every thing he was saying but she loved irritating him. 

Neil: ab... kya main pehna du?

Avni: huh?

Neil: earrings.. 

He said pointing to the earrings in his hands. Avni smiled and nodded.

Holding her from the shoulders he carefully made her sit on the dressing stool. Avni could only look at her husband in adoration.

Once he was done placing the earrings at their rightful place his eyes went on the Mangalsutra. Taking it in his hands He looked at avni through the mirror. He made her wear it. The next in line was the sindoor. Once everything was done nicely avni stood in front of him looking to the floor. 

Neil: ab perfect lag rahi ho... 

He took some kohl from her eyes and smeared at the back of her ear