Daki grabbed his phone.

"My old man has all fights recorded with every single player since it was illegal and shit. I made him send me Nova's battle! Check this out it was her last one before her dad pulled her out of it for good!" Daki said showing them a saved video in his emails.

Kyori got up with Seri as Kenji held the phone staring at it curiously.

Kyoko just mad she couldn't watch it too.

The boys watched the horror as they saw a younger version of their mother...possibly Kyoko's age fighting a middle age man..

Kyori's and Kenji's face turned to anger and disgust the more they watched..

"She's a beast man! Forget your dad I swear I'll stand by that Nova should always be Number 1! She beat that guy!" Daki said

"Barely! She almost died too!" Tayo said shivering looking away from the video.

Kyori's body trembled as he grabbed Daki's shirt.

"DELETE THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!"

"Woah! Calm down!"

"Kyori!"

"Dude I did nothing!!! It's on the web so what's the point?" Daki said pushing him off.

"Ya man, it's not the first time she almost died." Tayo said.

"..mama almost died?" Kyoko asked looking at them confused.

Kenji glared at Tayo.

"Dude shut up."

"No she didn't these dumbos are talking about a silly game" Seri said to her smiling before giving a death glare to the boys.

"So you really didn't know about this?" Tayo asked the twins.

"What? No of course not! All we knew was our grandfather was a total jerk. I didn't know he would put her through that at such a young age!" Kyori said glaring.

"..ya our moms side of the family were all bad news even our uncle..but dad got mom away from them so she's safe. It's all in the past." Kenji said pushing the phone back to Daki.

"What..? Well that's not what my mom says. She's was confused to hear that Dynamight and Nova were still together. After he tried to kill her, she thought they divorced." Daki says sitting back down.

"What?" Kenji laughed. "Dad never tried to kill mom."

"Uh ya he did like 7ish years ago dude when Satima City fell. I was 5 i even remember it." Tayo said.

"He didn't try to kill her he was being controlled!" Seri said glaring at them.

"Wait what!? What are you guys talking about!?" Kyori and Kenji said confused and clueless.

"No my mom said it was a lie, that was Dynamight. He wasn't being controlled. Even Shoto. They just said that to cover up the fight." Daki said arguing Seri.

"Mr. Bakugou would never harm a hair on Mrs.Bakugou! You guys are just talking trash. He was being controlled by a villain!" Seri glared

"Wait hold on! What are you two talking about!? When did Dad try to kill mom!?" Kyori asked confused as Kenji looked at them too.

Kyoko just listened to them while getting ignored almost forgot about...

Daki and Seri showed the twins the video of screams from the news reporters and the birds eye view of Dynamight attacking Nova..

"..."

"Kenji.. Kyori.. did you not know?" Seri asked feeling guilty now.

Kenji and Kyori looked at eachother silently realizing the same thing.