𝟷𝟻-✨

-𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟽-
Nothing special happened last night after the kissing episode.

He wanted to sleep in the living room, but I joined him very quickly because I needed to have him near me.

When he woke up at five o'clock he saw that I was with him and wanted to go back up to his room so we could be more comfortable.

Now I'm awake for... actually I don't really know why. But anyways I decided to head to the bathroom, but someone didn't agree with me.

- Where are you going? Says Tae with his hoarse voice of the morning while holding me by the wrist.

- I'm going to the bathroom why?

- Just stay. He said half asleep.

- Huh?

- Stay with me in the bed please... he said pulling me onto the bed.

- What? Are you afraid of something? I said to tease him.

- No, I just like having you in my arms.

Is my heartbeat okay ?
Fuck no!

He takes me in his arms and puts his head on my chest.
As I was already a bit awake, I didn't really want to sleep so I started to caress his hair while his eyes were closed.
Well, I guess he is sleeping...

- You are so beautiful when you sleep...

- You are also beautiful babe... he suddenly said while his eyes were still closed.

Excuse me? Excuse me?!
EXCUSE ME?!
First of all why did I say that out loud, it was supposed to be a thought. And second of all what did he just call me now?!

I stop caressing his hair and start to panic for some reason.

- Uh... I-I... y-you... uh... what?... Excuse me?

He raises his head towards me with a smirk:

- What? Are you stuttering because I said you were beautiful or because I called you babe?

- Uh... I-I... uh... y-you know what? I-I'm a little hungry... I'm gonna go make myself some food! Yes !

I get up quickly and head for the door.

- What about my kiss?

Is he actually meant to give me a heart attack or what?

- You'll have your kiss only when I'm done cleaning my teeth, same for you dear. I say before leaving the room.

I then go to the bathroom with my toothbrush that I had in my bag.

-𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟶-
After that I've completely washed and changed myself:

I decide to go straight to the kitchen to make a few things to eat

I wanted to make some breakfast, but it's almost noon so it's useless.
.
It had been several minutes since I had been making food and I was finally done.
I was setting the table while being doubtful.

Why?
Simply because I'm afraid that my food will not please Tae.

- I really hope he will likes it...

And suddenly I felt arms coming around my waist and a series of kisses coming on my neck.

- Don't worry, I already know it's going to be good without even tasting it because I'd like to say the smell is pretty tempting.

I turn around to face him and my arms are around his neck.

- Thank you... I say with a little shy smile.

- Thanks who? He asks me with a smirk that confuses me a little.

- Uh... thanks Tae...

- Nooo, thank who?

- Your name isn't Tae anymore?

- Yes, but I would like to hear you call me something else. He said in a sweet voice while putting his hands on my hips.

- A-And... why?

- Because we're a couple now... babe... he says in a VERY seductive tone before coming to give me a kiss on the lips.

I stay a few seconds without saying anything and change the subject.

- Well can we eat now? I say before sitting at the table and eating.

- Why does it bother you so much to call me like that? He says while coming to sit next to me.

- Because I've never been called like that and... I don't know... it just bothers me...

- You never had a boyfriend?

- Yes, I had one, but he treated me like shit. He called me either Fabiola or Fabi, that's all.

- Who is it ? So that I can show him how do we take care of a partner. Says he on a rather threatening tone.

- No but let it go, I don't care about him anyways, so...

A moment of silence came to fill the room, but for me it was not really embarrassing.

- Babe?

- Mm?

~🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋~