𝟷𝟺-✨

-𝟶𝟷:𝟸𝟶-
- I just... I can't pinpoint the moment I started to love you, but all I can say is that I've always had this urge to protect you and help you...

- And why didn't you do that from the beginning, huh? I said in a calm voice. Why didn't you help me when your ex-girlfriend was literally spitting in my face? Why did you let her kill me softly like that? Why?

Frustration was growing in my voice as I spoke to him.

- Because I was afraid you wouldn't want my help... I was still his boyfriend and I was still in his group of friends, so everything points to the fact that I was like them. Right?

- Yes... but there is no reason to go and kiss her a week after you broke up.

- But I didn't kiss her!

- You didn't? And what's this video then? I say, reaching for my phone.

I then began to look for the video that Claudia had taken care to send me on Instagram.

After finding it I show it to him.

- So you're going to tell me that you weren't washing the inside of her mouth right now?

- Fabiola I never wanted to kiss her. She came in front of my house without my knowledge to supposedly talk about our breakup and then at the end of our conversation she kissed me without my consent. It was afterwards that I saw one of her doggies (one of her followers) come out her hiding spot with a phone and say "got it!".

I admit that maybe I messed up a little bit because I should have known it was just a trick to get me away from Tae. Like that's Claudia .

- Well if you say so... I say while turning the head.

- Are you giving me a hard time?

-....

Without me expecting it, he turns my head with his hand so that I look at him. His gaze goes back and forth between my eyes and my lips and a few seconds later his lips sticks against mine.

I instinctively close my eyes to enjoy the moment and our lips begin to move together.
My hands rest on his neck and he straddles me.
He tries to make me lie down on the bed while continuing to kiss me.

However, the lack of breath comes to interrupt this small moment. He then starts a series of chaste kisses and then looks me straight in the eyes with a sweet smile while coming towards my ear. He then says to me:

- No matter what you think of me now, I want you to know that I love you Fabiola... and I will never stop doing it.
I will not let anyone hurt you from now on because you have already suffered so much. I will protect you no matter what and I will make sure that you are happy ....

My reaction?

Well I cried, but my tears were not tears of sadness but of joy...
I felt good with him, I was happy to know that a person I loved also loved me a lot in return, I was happy to know that he would do everything to make me happy and not unhappy.

I was just happy to know that there was finally someone who understood me.

- I love you too... I said before sealing our lips.

~🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋~