𝟷𝟸-✨

-𝟸𝟹:𝟺𝟶-
I was currently sitting on Tae's roof again.
I wanted to come here so that I could well admire the beautiful view I have of this city.
I try to remember all the good moments that I could have in my life, even if these memories are very few.
I cry all the tears of my body and as the last time, I put myself on my two feet and approach the edge.

The view of the city at night is beautiful. But why must there be extremely bad people here?

Anyway, I stand up and decide to raise my arms so I can feel the wind tapping against my skin.
I close my eyes and get a little closer to the edge when...

- FABIOLA NO!

And then at this very moment I feel a hand grabbing my arm and pulling me to land on the ground.

- Don't ever do that again in your life, I don't want to lose you! He said while holding me tight in his arms.

At this moment I recognized instinctively the person thanks to his smell.
This smell which reassured me at once...
I start to cry again by releasing all the tears of my body because I had the impression that he scolded me.

- I-I'm sorry... it's just... I... I feel exhausted... I can't take it anymore Tae...

And yes... it was him.

- Shhh... I understand you but doing this would make me feel guilty for life...

- Why would you...?

- Because... he said hesitantly. Forget it...

I don't insist more and he decides to caress my hair for a short while.

That had calmed me a lot. The fact that I was in his arms, the fact that I could smell his smell which was really bewitching soothed me enormously.

To make a long story short, his presence simply reassured me.

-𝟶𝟶:𝟸𝟶-
I was currently at Tae's house, specifically in his room.

- Well I think this will do, he said to me, holding out a loose t-shirt that reached my thighs.

- Thank you...

- I think you already know where the bathroom is?

- Ah... yes...

- Okay.

I then head towards this one and leave him in the room.

-𝟶𝟶:𝟺𝟶-
I spent twenty minutes in the shower and I admit I abuse it. But it felt way too good honestly.

I go to join Tae in the room and I see him drawing.
I get a little closer to see his drawing and I see that he is drawing someone.

- Who is this person? I asked him with a little voice.

He started to close his drawing book and said to me:

- It's nobody.

Well, okay...

- Tae?

- Huh?

- Sorry to bother you again... I said, bowing my head slightly.

- Don't apologize for that, I assure you, you're not bothering me. He said, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

No Fabi! You must not have any contact with him!

I gently remove his hand from my face and decide to go sit on his bed with my phone.

- Fabi can I ask why you've been ignoring me all this time?

- I... you... y-you can't understand... I say without looking up at him. 

- But tell me what I did then! You ignored me from one day to the next like that, without any explanation!

I don't answer him and ignore him. Then I pretend to type on my phone.
He comes and sits next to me and:

- Stop pretending like you're doing a something on your phone! He says, taking my phone out of my hand and putting it on his desk. Now look at me and tell me what I did to keep you from talking to me! He said before coming back to sit next to me.

- There is nothing... I say while trying to avoid his glance.

- Do not tell me that there is nothing because it is not normal that you do not talk to me in a so abrupt way!

- Look, I'm just trying not to fall into something I'll probably regret later...

- What? What the hell are you talking about?

~🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋~