𝟷𝟾-✨

[1 year later...]
-𝙁𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙊𝙇𝘼'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-

Yes I know it's still been a year since I had a serious talk with my mom about my mental health, life, etc.
By the way, I guess you want to know how it went and honestly....
.

.

.

.
My mom will never change, I thought she would finally understand me when I saw her crying but no. She didn't care at all....
.

.

.

.

Did you really think my mother was that mean?

Of course I'm kidding, my mother didn't criticize me for the fact that I was depressed or for the fact that I wanted to kill myself several times. And for the first time in so many years, my mom didn't lecture me.

I swear that it felt so good, but I still felt a little weird.

But anyways... now about Tae and me... well... it's over... I believed in his beautiful words, I didn't think he was like the others and finally he went back to his ex.

But anyways... I hope you really believed it because it was totally a lie!

{AN: Yes I know I'm annoying but I can imagine some people throwing their phones on the ground lol}

Well seriously, Tae and I are still together and I'm surprised that there are still men like him on Earth. Those last few months have been wonderful. He takes extremely good care of me, he has given me a lot of attention and I am clearly falling in love.

My mother, on the other hand, gets along with Tae so well that she almost wants him to marry me right away. You have to see how she keeps asking me if Yoon-Tae proposed to me.

Well, I see you already coming:
"Well what? Is it not a good thing?"
Yes, I would like to become Tae's wife in the near future, however, we are still too young to think about this. I haven't even reached the age of twenty yet.

But anyways... I'm currently at his place because it's the weekend.
Since we're inseparable we decided that during the week if he could come and sleep at my place and on the weekends I would sleep at his place, of course with my mom's consent.

- Babe are you awake...? The man of my life asks me with his hoarse voice of the morning.

- Mm... I say before turning to him and hugging him a little tighter.

- Well, I guess not... he chuckles slightly before wrapping his arms around me. But before you go back to sleep, what are you going to do today?

- I don't know... I said still half asleep.

- Do you want us to spend the day together?

I answered, nodding my head up and down and yawning at the same time.

- I can go wash up or-

- No, stay with me. I complained, tightening my grip on his waist.

- You really can't stay two seconds without me. He said with a little smile.

- I love you... I said half asleep.

- Wait, what did you say?!

I didn't answer him because I wasn't there anymore.
You're probably going to wonder why he reacted like that when I said I love you, but it's just that since we've been together I've rarely said those words to him because for me "I love you" is very meaningful, at least coming from me.

-𝟷𝟿:𝟺𝟻-
Well, I know it's a big skip of the day, but well...
During the day we went shopping, then we ate at KFC and came back to his place.
He then asked me to put on a dress that he bought for me and to get ready because we are going out tonight.

I'm so excited!

~🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋~