𝟷𝟷-✨

-𝟷𝟹:𝟹𝟶-
Today I am being woken up by my mother in a gentle and peaceful way...

- Fabiola Alexis what are you still doing in bed, huh?!

- I'm sleeping... I say in my morning voice.

- And you think it's normal to be lying on your bed at this hour? Do you think it's normal for a young girl like you to be lying in bed at this hour?

- Ohh but it's ok! I'm just lying on my bed like any other person would do during the vacations!

- Now you want to be a rebel right?!

I get up abruptly from my bed and face her (even though my breath is not pleasant enough).

- No, I'm not being rebellious, I'm just stating real facts, but apparently you don't care!

- Fabiola I don't you dare talk to me in that tone!

- Otherwise you're going to hit me like you've always done since dad left, right? You're going to call me a a stupid or an unworthy girl?! You're gonna-

And then PAF! A slap in the face! I felt it coming so much, but it doesn't even hurt that much anymore.

- It's clear that this is the last time you're going to talk to me like that? Are you out of your mind?!

I remained silent for a moment and the tears started to come. That's when I felt again this tiredness of living invading me...

- NO I AM NOT SICK BUT TIRED! TIRED OF HOW YOU TREAT ME IN THIS HOUSE! YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER! I'M YOUR DAUGHTER SHIT! DO YOU THINK IT'S NORMAL THAT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IS THINKING OF ENDING HER LIFE ON ONE HAND BECAUSE OF HER MOTHER?! HUH?!

She looked at me with big eyes and almost tears.

- FABIOLA YOU-

- THERE IS NO FABIOLA THAT FITS! Y-You know what, I said, taking a calmer tone than before, I'm going to leave, since that's apparently the message you want to give me without telling me... I'm going to do it...

I then quickly go up to my room, take some things and put them in a backpack.
I then go to the shower to wash myself, so that I can feel clean a little bit.

I then take my backpack and all my personal things and leave the house without telling my mother

As you will have understood, it's been a few days since my mother has decided to play with my nerves.

I may seem like an ungrateful girl who disrespects her mother, but you have to be in my situation to understand how exhausted I am of her. She pushes me to the limit every day.

I would like to confide in Yoon-Tae to calm my nerves, but I haven't spoken to him for several days, even weeks.

Since my conversation with Claudia I try to put a barrier between us so that I don't fall in love with him.
I don't want to be broken again because of a boy.

But hey... I finally know that I have feelings for him but that they are not mutual. I will do everything to keep my distance from him...

-𝟸𝟸:𝟹𝟻-
It's late and I'm outside sitting on a bench in a park I knew. It was the park I used to frequent with Tae.
The streets of the city started to become deserted.
I decided to lie down on the bench. I stare at the stars and once again I think about my life, my miserable life...

I was back to the point where I didn't want this life anymore.
Tears flowed down my cheeks and I felt like no one could understand me, even the ones I thought could understand me didn't understand me (I'm talking about Tae of course) I was tired, exhausted.

~🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋~