11. Marrying my bully

Bangthan University was one of the biggest universities in South Korea. Only rich people could get admission there so the students who studied there was from highly status holding families.

Among the students, the name Jeon Jungkook was famous since he was the college heartthrob and at the same time the biggest bully. People will die for him or he will kill them that was the daily routine of the college.

Jungkook used to bully anyone that came in front of him but personally he liked to bully a certain cute fluff ball named Park Jimin...

Why?

Cuz the college heartthrob had a huge crush on this small boy and was a coward to admit that in public. He wanted to make the younger his and and wanted his whole attention on him. But Jimin used to concentrate more in his studies, spend almost all day in library and classes and only went to crafteria for lunch. Jungkook wanted atleast a gaze from the younger so he started to bully him.

Time goes by Jungkook's love for the younger grew as the fear for the later grew more in Jimin.

And like that their college days ended without any good terms between them.

Jimin felt so happy and relieved that the bully that he scared the most won't be in front of him no more and he is going to US to build his career as a dancer just like how he dreamed of.

But for that he have to marry the son of his parents' friends who is now the CEO of their family business.

Never in his life Jimin saw that guy that he is going to marry

Or did he already.

To achieve his dream, he had to accept the wedding but still dumb to atleast look at who he is going to marry. For him this marriage was a gateway to his dream. He didn't cared to whom he is going to marry.

But little did he know the one whom he is going to marry is someone who he can't forget in his life long.

Soon the wedding day came. Jimin didn't had any emotions. And he just kept on doing everything the priest said like a robot and didn't heared the other's vows. He was feeling nothing but a duty. A duty to make his parents smile.

"You may now kiss the groom."

If Jimin didn't heared anything yet then now he did. His first kiss.....which he wanted to share with someone who can love and cherish him until the end of universe. But here he have to give it to someone who he didn't even know.

Soon a strong and masculine arm wrapped around his petite waist making him scoot more to the taller. Yes. The other is in a away more taller than him and he can feel the hot breath fanning in his face making him weak.

"Hello my dear wifie...."

He flinched at the voice. Not with the words but the sound. It's the same sound...the sound that he didn't wanted to hear anymore. He felt so weak and scared to look up. Pleading that it shouldn't be him. But fate and even God was against him. He felt like his world stopped when he met with those dark orbs which gave him only nightmares. Those sinister smirk that made him shiver for the good time in his life. The same man...the same aura....the same Jeon Jungkook.

"Miss me?"

With that the taller attached their lips together in a soft kiss which made Jimin feel uncomfortable and confused at the same time. The Jungkook that he knew was rough and the word gentle didn't even existed in his life but now he is holding and kissing him like he is a flower that can be ruined by even a little bit of pressure.