6.Home

"And I bet there is mermaids and merman in this world."

Jungkook was being so aggressive to prove what he have found a few days ago. He is knows as one of the best marine biologists in the whole country and got so much achievements despite of being so young in this field. His father was a normal fisherman and often took his son with him whenever he goes for fishing. He was so curious to know what is inside the ocean and with the help of his father he learned how to swim and dive in the ocean in a very small age. And there his curiosity didn't died as he started to ask about marine organisms and his curiosity made him stand in the position that he is now.

"Kook it's a complicated subject. I do belive you but the science world won't. We need a solid proof to asset your theory atleast."

Taehyung, his bestfriend said with a so done look as he know how much stubborn is the later even if the whole world is against him and that is what makes him unique.

"I will give them proof."

With that Jungkook stomped out of the lab with an angry face. He needed to prove his theory at any coast and he is Jeon Jungkook. Nothing can make him go back from what he want.

"Son it's so dangerous to go there. You know we never passed the region since that is surrounded by the killer sharks. Son I just feel not well about you going there."

"Appa that's my point. That is the only place which the human never passed and no any kind of satellite couldn't find or sense what is there exactly and today, your Jungkook is going to pass the whole boundary."

"Son. I will always support you no matter what. Just be safe and come back soon Okey?"

"I will Appa. You just have to pray for me. I will be here in no time."

"I will be waiting and praying for you here."

With a hug he walked inside of the ship which is already started and in a swift move, it went far away from the coastal area.

"Jungkookie...did you reached there?"

"No Tae. But will soon."

"Kookah be safe Okey?"

"I will my bestfriend. Don't worry."

Sir we reached. You know the ship won't move further since the place is surrounded with the macrocystis ( largest algae- just biology mind ya know 😉) and after that the sharks. We prepared everything for your safe swim. Here you go sir.

After getting ready for the dive, Jungkook prayed to the God before jumping to the ocean as the co-workers started to investigate the visuals in the camera that is with the later.

Jungkook was diving down and down and the coiled algae was giving him a tough time to reach there. After struggling for a good one hour, he made it to down and now it's the most dangerous phase of the journey, The sharks. He have to swim without any vibrations and I there is any mistake then he will be in the mouth of thousands of evil sharks.

"Ah its so struggling. I can't even take proper breath."

And that is the time he found that he is out of oxygen. Slight dizziness and nausea started to engulf him as in no time he fall deep to the ocean like lifeless.

.
.
.
.

"Oh you are awake. How you feel now?"

A sweet melodious voice welcomed the waking up Jungkook and he felt like that is some kind of music. Oh he just fell for the voice. With blinking lot of time to adjust with the light, he saw the owner of the voice who is looking at him with the most adorable smile.