10. Kiss me one LAST TIME

Long time no see huh?

Well I missed you guys

And now I am gonna update frequently cuz why not....

I love you all....

So let's get going....

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ angst ahead. Not happy ending.

NO PROOF READING!

Jungkook and Jimin was in a arranged marriage. For the first time, theye weren't lovely with each other, gave some privacy and time to get along with each other and Jungkook was more happy when he found that his tiny little husband is more understanding and caring than anyone that he had seen in his entire life.

So he was the one who got feelings for the younger early and was hesitating to express them and once he got courage he confessed and Jimin was also having the same feelings just like how an understanding life partner will and that's how they consummated their relationship on the first anniversary of their marriage.

After that onwards Jimin thought that he was some kind of fairy tale princess who got her prince charm since the way his Jungkookie hyung treated him was something every people should watch and follow. He was the epitome of a perfect husband and lover. A perfect man. His man!

And oh! Atelast he thought like that.

Today is their fourth wedding anniversary. During the past four years they were there for each other like pillars and their heart only wanted each other and the ecstatic feeling of being with each other was something they didn't wanted to get ended.

For atleast Jimin.

But things wasn't like the same in between them nowadays. For the past few months, Jungkook was being so much late to get home. He must be drunk whenever he gets late like this...much more to get worried his little husband. Jimin was thinking about the changes occurred in his perfect husband. But the blind love that he held for the elder made him forget everything and still feel the same feelings for him more intensity...more crazily.

Jungkook was behaving weirdly towards him too...not so lovely anymore. Not kisses or touches like he does to him. No more sweet words which were coming from him like a waterfall once. Not even a single bit of thing that he used to cherish his husband and it hurted Jimin...how much??? Uncountable.....

"Happy fourth wedding anniversary to my cute soulmate.....I love you sooo much...."

"Awww Taetae.....I love you too my baby bear. You should come to our home. We can have a beautiful dinner get together with our whole hyungs."

"Oh my little pie I would love to. But it's your night bun. So enjoy with your Jungkookie...I don't wanna be a cockblocker."

If Jimin was the old one, he must be a blushing mess by now but now....he is not feeling nothing but emptiness. But somewhere in his heart....deep inside....he wanted his Jungkookie to do everything that he used to do...everything.....

"Earth to Jeon Jimin! Why are you so off minded? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing Tae....I was just....stuffs you know."

"Yeah. Okey then. I have a little work to do. See you soon. Bye. Congrats again bub."

"Okey Tae bye bye...and thanks again love."