Kiss me one last time pt-2

"Jeon Jungkook! Where is my Jimin?"

The whole office building flinched in the loud and deep voice as Jungkook looked up only to see his husband's bestfriend standing right in front of him with anger radiating throughout his face. In no time Jungkook was in the wall with a strong grip on his neck.

"What is this Tae...ah...leave my neck...Chim...he...he must be in home."

"NO....HE. IS. DEAD!"

Sudden silence filled in the entire room as Taehyung's grip on the later's loosened and he clutched on his own hairs...screaming loudly.

Jungkook was standing there like a dead person. What have he heared just now? It is lie right?

And oh! It is not Jungkook.

"Y-you....what is this Taehyung? My...my...my...chim...NOOOOOO I WON'T BELIEVE THIS....HE IS NOT..."

He couldn't believe his own ears as eyes started to glisten with fresh tears. His heart stopped. Sudden darkness started to engulf his as he looked at the later for an answer so desperately.

"What is this Taehyung? Is this some kind of sick jock-"

A paper sheet fall on his face making him stop whatever he were saying as the paper slowly fell on the ground and he looked down to see his lover's handwriting. With a shaking hand, he picked it up and started reading.

"NOOO.....THIS ISN'T TRUE......IT ISN'T TRUE.....MY.....MY....JIMIN....MY...MY LOVE....HE CAN'T LEAVE ME....NO....."

The whole staffs of his company was now standing outside of his office, witnessing their boss's vulnerable state. Jungkook was screaming like a wild animal as he clutched on the paper and cried so loud. Taehyung was looking at him with so much sarcassam and he found all of it as a melow drama to convince and fool him.

"Stop this drama Mr Jeon Jungkook...or should I call Mr Cheater. Who had no shame on cheating his own husband."

"W-what are-"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU BASTARD! WE SAW YOU LITERALLY EATING YOUR OWN FUCKIN SECRETARY IN A BAR YESTERDAY. MY CHIM SAW THAT! HE HAD TO SEE THE MOST VULNERABLE SIGHT IN HIS LIFE...AND....AND....I LOST MY WORLD...YOU KILLED HIM...YOU KILLED MY EVERYTHING....AND HE WAS CARRYING YOUR OWN BLOOD."

Jungkook was now fully broken into billions of pieces. He felt like his world stopped as he is standing in a dark path there is no light to lead him into.

"This is what I got from where he ended his life. In the death cliff. You know the place very well. Once someone jumped from there, they won't be able to survive and no one never got even their body. You ruined everything Jungkook....you....you just...."

"You could've give him to me when you lost interest in him. I was a coward to not confess my feelings before he fall into your web. If I did like that, he would've been alive by now."

"I am in love with him still....still I can't see a life there is no my love. You just.....just remember this you monster, whatever you do by standing upon my Jimin's blood, you won't gain anything but just hell...die in hell."

Taehyung ran out of the room leaving a dead body behind. Jungkook just stood there with the paper in his hand as he kept on looking at the last words of his lover. His own tears were soaking the paper since his eyes never getting dry.

"And oh...this is for you! The shit that made his life like this...that took his precious life."

A metal thing hitted on his face, making it fall down to the floor, rolling, giving a loud sound in the deadly silent room and finally his gaze caught into it. In a swift move, he took it into his hand and scream more loudly.

Their wedding ring!

"Put it on that slut's hand and fuck off. You bastard."

Taehyung roared like a lion and left the place for last time.

'What is this? My....my Jimin...my love....he....what I have done? I...I.....I am sorry my baby....please just come back....I promise...I promise I won't ever do anything that will hurt you...I love you Jimin...I only love you...please please come back....I am sorry....you...you have our baby....our precious pearl...please come back...I need you both....without you two, I can't live...please baby...please come back.....I...I...can't hold more...I love you baby....I love you so much....please come back....I can't bear this pain....I am sorry ... please come back."

The next thing the whole people gathered here was seeing that thier boss running to the window before locking the office door, preventing everyone from barging to the room.

He climbed on the window and looked down, buisy road, which looks like a narrow lane. People are looking like small creatures. Wind is hitting on his face like glass pieces.

'You ended your life like this right baby? Then I will also. I don't want a life without you. I know I will end up in hell and I can't ever see you. But I will try to meet you. I am coming my love. I am sorry."

I love you."

✵✵✵THE END ✵✵✵

This is the final ending.

No proofread.

Hope you guys liked.

See you in the next story

Bye bye...

Love you all.....