5.love for you

Jungkook is the CEO of one of the biggest company in Asia, Jeon Limited. This charm young man achieved alot in the field despite of his very young age. He was just looked like his father, who retired from the work when he felt like his son is capable of handling everything.

He was a great success until it comes to hire a personal secretary for him. It is not like he is not a good boss, it was always those people who only tried to seduce him rather than doing their actual job and Jungkook wasn't into that kind of things. He never did one night stands or even a kiss-very much different from those rich boys.

His father was so much frustrated and sad at the same time cause he couldn't find a good person for the secretary post for his son. Jungkook told him many times that he is Okey without one still he couldn't be patient and still tried to find a one.

"Jungminah..our best friends Jay and Jina is here to visit us."

Said Mrs Jeon while coming to their shared bedroom.

"It's been awhile. Let me get changed. I will be there in few minutes."

He replied while placing the file on the table and walking to bathroom.

.
.
.
.
.

"Long time no see Chinguaa"

Mr Park said while hugging his friend dearly.

"Like I was the one who went to States, leaving all behind."

Mr Jeon said with a chuckle and greeted Mrs Park also.

"What can I do? You know majority of our buisiness was there and we needed to be there. But now we are here. We shifted everything to here."

"That's a good news. So we can get along so much."

"Yes we can. You know I was longing for it."

"How is Jimin? He was only one year old, last time I saw him for real."

Asked Mrs Jeon while giving her most precious smile.

"He...uh.."

Mrs Park was stuttering and it made the rest to look at her in confusion while Mr Park was also looked so sad.

"What happened Jina? Where is Jimin?"

"He-"

"He is making us disappointed."

Mr Park cut his wife while looking down like he is ashamed of something.

"Why? What happened?"

Mr Jeon asked.

"You know he is the only one we have. So we literally made raised him giving everything he wanted - even a very little thing. But....but we never thought that it will make him this much spoiled."

Mr Park said as his wife started to tear up.

"He is our little child. And being a little spoiled isn't bad since we can give him everything he want."

Mrs Jeon said while trying to lighten the mood.

"We would be Okey if he was a little. But things got so much wrong and now it is like if we handover the company to him, he will sell everything and we are sure that he won't try anything for the company and above that he is rude. Very rude and making us disappointed so much."

With that tears started to brim from his eyes following his already sobbing wife.

"Don't cry. Everything have a solution for itself."

Mr Jeon said while thinking about something hard.

.
.
.
.
.
.

That night Jungkook came back to his home only to see his parents sitting on the living room with a serious expression.