Epilouge

(Blaza POV:)
It's been 3 years since the socks smp incident happened. Me and nadwe had grabbed our stuff hopped in a helicopter and fled. We never knew what happened then. We assumed laff killed y/n and then left to chase after us but even though it's been 3 years he still hasn't arrived. Me and nadwe have moved into a nice small town where we made new friends. Nadwe is now 17. I'm now 24. It's been nice and calm out here but I do miss everyone. I got home after working for the day and went to talk to nadwe. "Hey nadwe!?" I shouted through the halls. "YES BLAZA?" He shouted back. "Come here!" I said as he walked out of his room and over to me. "What do you need?" He asked. "Well you know how it's the weekend?" I responded with. "Yeah?" He said. "I think we should get the helicopter ready and go see the old smp. Maybe we could find out what happened?" I said as nadwe stood there.

(Nadwe POV:)

Go back there? Is he crazy? We just escaped a British man who wanted to kill us and he wants to go back? I mean I do miss the place and maybe we would find out what happened. I may regret this but. "I think we should, even though it's not a good idea we will be way more prepared this time. But what about the radiation?" I said. "I mean it probably would be gone by now, but just in case we will bring some hazmat suits." He said before walking to the roof where we kept the helicopter. To I assume get it ready. I walked into my room and grabbed my sword. The thoughts of laff torturing and killing everyone fill my mind. I put it in my bag as I look at my computer. "Goodbye monika. I will see you soon my love." I said before heading to the kitchen and make myself some food to bring just in case. I grab my armour aswell I know if laff is still there we will have to fight. I stood there looking at a photo of the whole gang. "I sure do miss you guys, now it's time to actually figure out what happened." I thought to myself as I heard Blaza shout. "ALRIGNT NADWE LETS GO IF WE WANT TO BE THERE BY TOMORROW!"

(No one pov:)

The two took off in the helicopter expected to be there by tomorrow morning. Blaza had all his guns and nadwe had his sword and armour. Nadwe had slept for the first half and then they switched. (For context Blaza has been teaching nadwe how to fly, might be a good one shot.) as Blaza woke up. "Nadwe, are we almost there?" Blaza asked. "I don't know, I think in a few more hours." Nadwe replied. "What will we do if laff is still alive?" Blaza asked again. "Simple. We kill him since we are more stacked." Nadwe said confidence in his voice. But Blaza wasn't so confident himself. "Do you think anyone lived?" Nadwe asked. "Maybe laff or Oompa? But I don't think anyone else" Blaza responded with. They both sat in silence for a bit. "What happens if he kills us?" Blaza said. "Well then I guess we die...." Nadwe said as they looked at eachother. "I think we are here" Blaza said pointing at the village as the sun finally rose. "Let's stay in the air until it gets lighter out." Nadwe said as Blaza nodded not wanting to go look while it was dark. As they let the helicopter hover over the village for 2 hours as the sun made everything bright. "Alright let's land" Blaza said guiding Nadwe to land as they did.

(Blaza POV:)

I grabbed my bag full of stuff I could need or use if things went wrong. I pulled out a radiation detector. "Should we go to the court room first?" Nadwe said "sure let's go check out there." We walked towards the court house as the radiation detector went off. "We should put on the hazmat suits." I said as nadwe nodded and we put the hazmat suits on. We walked into the hole as we saw him. But he was dead the robot body on the ground a hole in his chest where I assume the thing keeping him alive was. Beside him was the body of y/n. I guess the radiation keep the skin on? Because it was still there but as bubbly and burnt. "Well I think y/n was able to defeat laff..." I said as nadwe looked over at me. "I can't believe it... I thought laff killed them?" Nadwe said as I looked down at y/ns hand which held a part. "Well they must have ripped out his core or something." I said grabbing the peice. "I miss everyone." Nadwe said. "I know maybe we should bury tbh's and y/n's body's? I mean I don't want to go look for everyone else's body's..." I said as nadwe agreed. We dup up some holes and buried them. "I wish peace and respect for you all..." Nadwe said. "I hope it is nice up there and you all know we miss you." After we said that we decided to go check out laffs place.