First battle (socks side)

I woke up in my house checking my phone to see messages from socks and blaza saying I should show up at the military base. I got up and changed from pajamas into some clothes (imagine whatever you want for what your wearing.) I walked down to the kitchen and made myself some toast and some eggs, before grabbing some tools and a sword and leaving my house avoiding memegod and tbh when I saw them.

I walked into the military base walking over to where I heard voices and talking. I saw Blaza, socks, and Jooice around a board that seemed to having drawings and a somewhat plan on it. "What's going on here?" I said walking into the group as they looked over at me. "We're going to fight meme today, we both agreed to have a battle in the desert field" socks said drawing more on the board. "We're all planning" Jooice said looking back at the board. "Luckily your here or we would've been outnumbered" Blaza said giving me a pat on the shoulder before looking at the board. "The plan right now is for Jooice and I to go to the middle, you to go left, and socks to go right when we shout FOR SOCKS FOR 3." I chuckled at the name to activate the plan before listening to the plan and making comments for time to time.

After an hour I was in the mines mining for materials to get weapons and armour as I got a message from tbh. "Hey do you have any stone? I'm trying to build a mountain base?" The message said. "Hmmmm he just needs stone? But it may be a trap" I thought to myself before responding. "Sure, I'll be there in a few though." I responded before climbing out of the mine and heading to the base seeing Blaza. "Hey Blaza?" I said as Blaza turned around. "Yeah y/n?" He responded. "I'm going to go see tbh, if I don't come back in around and hour, I guess come find me at these cords" I said giving him the cords as he nodded and I walked off.

I wandered and headed towards the cords having some armour and tools just in case if something happened as i pulled up to the coords. It was a field no one was there not even tbh. It was a trap but before I could run I was hit from behind it was nadwe, he was as silent as a bat? How did he sneak up on me? That's what filled my mind as I tried to get up before getting kicked in the back, it was meme. It was a trap all along. "Well well well, look who we have here" tbh said. "Didnt actually think you show up. That was pretty dumb of you to show up" Nadwe said pulling out a pair of handcuffs and a potato bag.

I slashed nadwe in his chest before getting up and running, running as fast as I could. I heard them freak out as I saw nadwe turn into a bat! A LITERAL BAT. I picked up the pace as an arrow hit my leg making me fall into a rock. My ears rang as my vision was a little blurry as it got normal, I saw meme walk towards me bow in hand. I felt the side of my head as I saw blood.

I messaged Blaza to help me, atleast I think I did. I sent it before meme took it and broke my phone. I saw nadwe transform back into human still handcuffs in hand. I felt my mouth moving but I couldn't hear. I couldn't tell if I was screaming or shouting at them as I was dragged by tbh to a field? I could hear somewhat, what they were saying. "We'll just wait for them to arrive and bargain the medical degree and their supplies or y/n's fate" tbh said. I started freaking out and tried to get up but I was handcuffed so I couldn't really get up. I just sat there as I saw across the field socks, Jooice, and blaza now over there.

"Give us your gear and my medical degree and y/n lives" meme said holding a sword to my neck as I looked over at them fear in my eyes. As they talked back to meme. "Just let y/n go, they don't deserve to die like this" Jooice said as the sword got closer to my neck. "MEME!" Socks shouted as everyone looked at him. "YOU, ME, NOTHING BUT A SWORD FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" Socks shouted as meme chuckled. "I WILL LET YOU THROW ME IN PRISON AND YOU WILL GET YOUR MEDICAL DEGREE!." Socks said as meme chuckled. "Deal." They both walked into the middle of the field  dropping their gear but swords and food as nadwe counted them down. "1 2 3.... FIGHT!" Nadwe shouted as the 2 charged at eachother and started fighting before socks looked at Blaza with no sight of Jooice. "FOR SOCKSFOR3" he shouted as put one some armour and pulled out a stronger sword.

The battle started as meme and nadwe fought socks and blaza with tbh going to cut off my head but Jooice came from behind and tackled tbh, that starting a fight as I tried breaking the handcuffs. I saw an axe and took the chance breaking the axe and throwing it at tbh it hitting him the back killing him. Jooice got up and walked over to me helping me up. "Are you ok?" He said as I checked my head it was still bleeding a bit. "I'm just bleeding still" I said gaining my balance.

As soon as nadwe died meme ran and we regrouped in the field. "Y/n are you ok?" Socks said walking up to me. "I'm fine just bleeding." I replied with as Blaza hugged me. "I'm so glad your ok! Now let's get you back up and bandaged and healed up." Blaza said before helping me back to the base.

After a few hours I was laying down in the infirmary with everyone talking around me. "I should go get back to my house." I said before getting up. "Thanks for helping me guys though" I said as I hugged them and said goodbye before leaving. I walked into my house and jumped into my bed and fell asleep so tired when I got a message from socks. "MEMES TAKING US TO COURT! PLS SHOW UP TOMORROW WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET." He messaged me in all caps I responded with a thumbs up emoji before heading to bed.

(A/N 1124 words damn that's a lot, thanks for reading this book and sorry for not updating this book, I've been pretty recently but there's gonna be more to come! I'm hopefully gonna update the zombie story by next week, so stay tuned to that. And stay awesome!