Damn prison sucks (Socks side)

I hid there under the floorboards as laff walked around above me searching for me, I held my breath before gasping for air as he looked down at me as we locked eyes. He grabbed me with his gravity gun and pulled me up through the floor boards. "Alright there you are y/n being in the floorboards like a rat, a murderous rat!" He said looking at me as I tried to move but I couldn't the force of the gravity gun was to strong. "You will be going to jail, with no trail needed, there is solid proof of the murder!" Laff said walking pulling me with him. "I thought you were better y/n but murder? That's just crazy!" I sighed after he said that. "Well you wanted him dead! And once he did die you feet all mad!" I said as he looked at me again looking at me with a glare before continuing to walk, the rest of the wall was silent. Why did this have to happen? Just why?

I was brought towards the town as I saw people gather around as laff shouted. "I CAUGHT Y/N!!" People were booing, people were looking at me with disappointing looks this just sucked. "Y/N SHOULD BE EXECUTED!" I heard someone say with rage in their voice. Then everyone started talking about execution trails and prison before laff spoke up. "Y/n will not be executed, sure they killed socks but they will just be thrown in prison. There was agreement and disagreement in the crowd but in the end they all agreed as laff looked over to me. "Drop all of your items or you will die." I gave him everything in my inventory as he gave me a prison outfit and threw me in the prison.

I changed when no one was looking and sat down on the obsidian floor. I'm now in the prison which sucks. What should I do now? I looked around the room to find a book and pen. I started writing and drawing in the book as it felt like hours went by. As I heard a knock. "Y/N. you got a visitor!" Laff said as I got up and looked to see was there. It was Oompa. "Hi" he said as I looked at him. "Hello, what do you want?" I said as he got let into the cell. "15 minutes" laff said before walking off. "Well I just came to see you, it's probably lonley and boring here." He said looking around the room. "Yeah I've just been drawing and writing my thought, atleast it's some entertainment." I said as he looked at my book. "Can I see some of the drawings?" I opened my book and showed him my pages of drawings as we continued talking and had fun before laff knocked on the door. "Oompa your 15 minutes is up time to go!" Laff said as Oompa got up. "Well thanks for coming Oompa!" I said as he waved back and left. It was nice to talk to someone.

I sat there writing and drawing again as it felt like someone else was here I looked up to see laff was standing infront of me. "What do you want?" I said as he gave me a laff loaf. "Here's your food mate" I grabbed it and took a bite out of it. I was so hungry. "Now it's getting late you better get some sleep soon." He left locking the door as I sat there eating the laff loaf.

I heard someone outside the cell as I saw Jooice with a pick axe. "Shhhh be quiet I'm going to get you out" he said as I smiled. "Yes I knew I could rely on you, I'll keep watch" I whispered as I kept watch and he continued mining. "After this you can come to my p-" Jooice went to say as I said. "BEHIND YOU-" laff hit Jooice on the back of the head with a sword making Jooice hit his head on the obsidian. The sound of glass breaking followed as there was a juice stain where he hit his head. "No no no no no no" I said looking at the Jooice on the floor out and that was bleeding. "Tell anyone and I will kill you next!" Laff said before grabbing Jooice picking him up and walking away. I sat down thinking about what just happened. Laff knocked out and took Jooice. I don't even know if he is alive any more. I was brought out of my thoughts as the door opened with laff grabbing me by the neck. "Tell anyone mate and I will chop your head off!" He said his voice sounding robotic. I coughed and struggled trying to breath as he punched me in the face before letting me down. "If anyone asks you say you hit your head!" He walked out of the cell and locked it. I sat there thinking about what just happened holding my face as I felt my eyes getting heavy, and I passed out.

I woke up, but in a white room and I saw another me? Their skin was charred hair burned, and they looked like they were in pain and their body was in terrible shape. We made eye contact as I saw they had the same yellow eye as me. "Hello" I said as they responded. "H-hi" their voice was scratchy but before anything else could happen we both got pulled away and everything turned black.

(A/N 930 words, that's good and thanks for reading this chapter, if you saw my announcement it's rn my goal to get to #1 in Oompa since I'm in 7th rn. Well I probably should get going I'm a bit tired. See ya