Go with socks (socks side)

I slowly got up and sat down by socks. "Don't worry I got your back" I said whispering to socks. Everyone else looked disappointed, and laff looked over at me. "You made the wrong choice y/n, FREE LAFF LOAFS FOR EEVEYONE!" He shouted throwing laff loafs to memes side. I went to stand up as I zoned out seeing flames enter the court room and everyone running. As I zoned back in. "I declare socksfor1, GUILTY!" Laff said as everyone on memes side cheered as meme walked up to socks. "Well your going to jail socks! And who knows maybe you will be joining him! You could be an accomplice!" Meme said as tbh walked over. "Yup you probably are, but you lucky we can't do the case right now-" tbh was interrupted as someone shouted "DRAGON!" As flames entered the room. Just like my vision. I felt my arm get yanked and pulled by socks as he started running.

We started running away from the court seeing it catch on fire as it spreaded more and more as we stopped at his base. "Socks why did we come here? Don't the people who live here all hate you?" I said catching my breath as he grabbed something from a chest and looked over at me. "We are not staying we are just leaving" he said lighting the portal. I nodded and ran through."

I felt the hot air hit my skin as I entered the nether. I hate this place so much, but where else can I go? They all think I'm an accomplice and I'm on socks's side. "Well we made it, I can't believe they all betrayed me..." he said breaking the portal and starting to walk away as I followed him. "Well everyone execpt you, but I practically ruined your whole life here now." He said looking back at me. "Listen I need you to do something..." he said handing me a sword. "What is it socks?" I said grabbing the sword and looking at him giving me some of his items. "I want you to say you killed me they will take you back in and I can go on the run and hide." He said as I looked back at the portal. "Fine. Just come back eventually ok?" I said looking at him as he nodded and he put in the chat. Socks was slain by Y/U.

I walked back through the portal as I looked around seeing some name tags approaching as I crouched and hid behind the portal, hoping the purple of the portal and the obsidian would be enough to hide me as I saw meme, Blaza, tbh, nadwe, and laff all walk in. "Ok if socks did die where would his body be?" Blaza said walking in looking like he has been crying. "We shouldn't care about his body, we need to find y/n who knows they may go after us next!" Tbh said pulling out a sword as he searched the base. "I mean you might be right. Y/N has been rather unstable lately." Laff said pulling out his gravity gun as he searched aswell. "Yeah we need to find them" meme said walking over to the portal as my heart felt like it stopped, as I held my breath.

"Hmmmm" meme said as he stared at the portal my Minecraft skin was definitely somewhat blending in with it as meme said something. "Wait guys I might've found something." As he reached his hand into the portal as my flight or fight response activated and I chose flight. I punched meme in the face as I ran out of the building. "WAIT THATS Y/N- WAIT-" meme said now knowing I have heard everything as I started running. I picked up pace as I heard them shouting behind me, but I wasn't focusing on them. I realized I was going a lot faster than usual as I escaped them hiding behind a tree as they all ran by.

I slowly walked through the forest and went to one place I knew was safe. My home, I entered and locked and covered my doors and windows in stone. I sat down on my couch and just started processing what just happened. They all think I'm insane, the people I just talked to and really believed they were my friends think I'm crazy. Maybe fake killing socks wasn't the best actual idea. I don't know what to do. What happened at the court case. I was able to see what happened with the dragon before it even happened. I zoned back into reality as I realized I need to get out of here. So I grabbed my stuff and ran off to the other safe location I know.

I walked into the room seeing everything was still the same from the last time. Still all the board games and video games. I looked at the ground and saw some broken glass and spilled juice. "Hmmm, maybe someone spilled a drink." I though as I dug a little hole under the floor boards and made a somewhat living space as I heard footsteps above me and stopped. "Y/N I know your here!" I heard laff say as he walked around checking everywhere as I sneezed and he looked over in my direction and started searching getting closer and closer to finding me.

(A/N 905 words that's pretty good, and thanks for all the support guys, who knows maybe after this chapter we will hit 200 reads which is crazy and thanks for all the support and bye bye.