The finale part 2 (the betrayal)

(Ok to clear some stuff up socks ended his stream before I could see what happened in the end. So I'm gonna be improvising a bit, so sorry and also I'm probably gonna make stuff more dramatic so yeah!)

Everyone stood there in shock and horror as woolfsters dead body was on the ground. The ringing of a gunshot filled everyone's ears. "LAFF WHAT DID YOU DO?" You shouted. "EVERYONE STOP MOVING UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SHOT!" Laff said as everyone stopped moving. I slowly walked over to the chest to try to open it but laff knew I was gonna do something as he aimed the gun at me. "Don't you take another step towards that chest y/n!" He shouted as I stopped moving. He started yelling at everyone to go towards this elevator but as he turned around I opened the chest and grabbed the first 2 things I could grab. A shovel and an empty pistol. "What a really good choice" I thought in my head. "Y/N I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT MATE IF YOU DONT GET OVER HERE!" He shouted as I ran over to the elevator. After some issues with the elevator we ended up in a giant empty room filled with pillars.

I looked around at the room as I looked back at laff who was now full robot? "LAFF? What happened why are you a robot?" Socks said. "Ah socks I was always a robot, just needed to gain your trust." He said smiling, all of us was in disbelief. "Now you all are trapped here forever!" He said breaking the elevator block. "Laff you can actually be doing this, this is insane!" Muffin said. "Yes I can!" He said before shooting muffin till he was dead. "MUFFIN!" Nadwe shouted as he stood over his dead body. "Now you all can run but you will all eventually die!" With that people started running but you stood there for a minute still shocked. "L-Laff, w-why?" You said as he looked down at you. "Because y/n humanity is corrupt, well you better get running. May aswell give you a head start." He said grabbing you with the gravity gun and throwing you in a random direction as you went flying into a pillar. You hit your head on the pillar at max speed as you fell onto the group your vision fading to black.

You wake up you don't know how long later but you see blood on the pillar and where you are laying. As you try to get up your head feels like it's about to explode, when you start to rapidly see the death of all your friends and your skeleton in this room which seems to be years later. You zone back into reality. "I-I can't let that happen... I need to find them!" You shout as you get up ignoring the pain in your head and started running off in the last direction you saw them. You see a hole in the wall with a small door as you ran towards the door opened in and ran inside. "Y/N! Your alive!" Socks said hugging you. You hugged him back. After you two hugged you looked to see everyone there. Execpt muffin... oh yeah muffin. "Y/N your head is bleeding a lot!" Blaza said. "Yeah I know but I needed to find you guys first." You responded as you heard someone say something that made everyone freeze. "Hello mates nice house you have" laff said at the door as everyone screamed. Laff backed everyone up into a corner. "Well this seems like a good place for everyone to die!" He said as everyone started sprinting out. I was following meme and socks. "Ok guys just follow me!" Socks said grabbing my arm as I grabbed memes. We all started running in one direction as meme pulled out a peice of laff loaf and shouted. "Maybe we can bring out laff! I have something he loves!" as he said that laff landed infront of us. "You can run but I will always catch up to you mate."

We almost all fell over how fast we had to stop but meme ran forward to laff and pulled out the laff loaf. "Laff, its me, meme. Remember me? Remember all of us? Remember your laff loafs?" He said handing laff the laff loaf. Laff stood there for a minute staring at it. "Meme, meme what am I doing? Where am i? Meme help! Help!" Laff said as meme was believing it and I was a little until socks said. "Meme he's manipulating you! He's lying it's not actually him." "What?" Meme said as laff started laughing "you are foolish meme." He said before throwing him with the gravity gun as he went flying. "MEME!" I shouted as me and socks started running towards where he went.